RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

moneybookers

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

moneybookers

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:38 am

Does anybody else get many question about the transactions when using MB? Was allright, only 1 email after I make the account, back when did this, 1/2 emails between then and now, but now, it seem like every couple of days is new email about a new transaction. (Not good when needing to send my money round plenty of bookie.) Have done nothing differen. Maybe it go away soon...

Will they start making phonecall to me also? happens to other arber?
Last edited by aceto on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: moneybookers

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 am

no they have never sent me e-mails to ask me any question . They have laso never called me .
adibig2003
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 am

no yet
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:37 am

aceto, could you copy and paste here the e-mail that you receive?
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:55 am

@ Arbusers

Afraid was working on this problem in the day yesterday, and as I manage to resolve, deleted email from Skrill/Moneybookers (before saw your posting). However if I may to summarise what happened:

Have been emailed by Skrill/MB on five occasion. Each time, the email is announcing some problem with my account (it has been locked...or I must send again, proof of name and address), and it give some actions I must do. But each time also, it has not been clear why there has been a problem (why is account locked? why the need to prove again my name/address?), and the email only give 1 /2 steps you need to make to fix the problem (you find out there are more after you have done the first two). Also, it take a long time to get any reply (if manage to get one), so finding why there is really a problem and resolving it, is not straightforward.

To give just one eg.  I did a transaction sending money to a bookie, it fail. (No reason given.) Then I get the email saying account is locked and I must change the email and password as first two steps to start unlocking procedure. In the end, becomes clear that whole problem is result of someone trying to log in to my account unsuccesfuly, somewhere...and that to fix it, I has to send my ID/address scans again. To give another eg...it take up too much space here, but you find that whenever there is a problem, it does not matter if you has already sent them your ID/address scans several times, you must send them again to fix it. (If account is locked, is always the last step to make.)

To cut the long story short...if there is some ‘issue’ or something need doing on your account...you get the confusing email ...and then, hassle to end the problem (sometimes ridiclous – have had to send my ID/address scans twice in last 3 weeks now...on top of two time before)

Lots of story on Google so ppl can find more detail there. But now I have resolve latest problem, an seen the stories, is clear this is normal...for MB. But maybe I just been unlucky, I knows...
Last edited by aceto on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jan100
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 pm

@aceto: Did you use a VPN when making these payments or to login into MB?
MB does not like it if people use a VPN and this could easily result in your account getting locked etc.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm

In any case, guys use my banner for skrill/moneybookers. It could save time and nerves.
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

@jan100 - I switched recently to VPN. It would take a bit of space to explain, but the way their latest email was phrased...I think the new problem must be because I now have the VPN.

I think overall, I can understand why each of the problems has occurred - and it makes me feel better now the reason for the new problem, it seem clear (VPN).

Also, today, I have had some other people I know tell me they had no problem with MB - indeed, they gave good reports. No problem reported by arbusers member either. So, it is good to know no-one reliable is reporting a difficulty.

So..I was wondering if I had just been unlucky a lot, or what the position was at MB...now I have had such responses, it seem it is definitely a case of just being unlucky... though, more exactly, my experience is of some 'freak series' of problems. No-one else who I trust has had such a list, and it seem nearly everyone probably will not even experience one...(Probably, some people on Google who said they has a difficulty is unreliable, and anyway, all companies as huge as MB is going to have some customer issues...always going to be there in some small proportion, compared to number of happy customer.) So...for what it worth, I stay with MB - not now expect other difficulty in future - and I move back from VPN.
Last edited by aceto on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”