BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

sbobet void winning bet as they have their own rules

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
BO
BOOYAKA

sbobet void winning bet as they have their own rules

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:38 am

Hopman cup tennis. I bet on the SA v France. I backed SA with sbobet and France elsewhere. SA won 2-1 official result.

sbobet void my bet because the 3rd match, the doubles was not completed due to a retirement. They have voided my bet on SA, saying my bet was a handicap bet. I have tried to query this on the live chat and have sent them an email but it's like getting blood out of a stone.

This is nonsense as the hopman cup is an outright knock out competition. If they have their own special rules different to all other bookmakers and the official hopman cup competition they should have made it clear.

They're a total joke for this and I used to think they were one of the better bookmakers.
BO
BOOYAKA

Re: sbobet void winning bet as they have their own rules

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am

I know why they voided, I've bet on an asian handicap(0.00) thinking it would be exactly the same as money line as one team is the winner and one team is the loser and it would be impossible to be a draw, but obviously sbobet have other ideas.

Why they didn't just have money line instead of ah (0.00) is beyond me. It is confusing because hopman cup is different to singles tennis as one point is awarded to the winner of each match. They could give the point for the retirement or not as nothing is in their rules about this specifically. Totally not clear and cost me a packet.
Last edited by BOOYAKA on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”