BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

Orbit Exchange

Info about betting exchanges.
betchamp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:11 am

Re: Orbit Exchange

Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:23 am

I have been a lurker here for a while and decided why not to just register and participate. I find you guys really cool with a lot of good information all over the forums that helped me a lot.

So here is the thing. I learned about BIA a couple of months ago and decided to open an account with them. Unfortunately, not through your link as I was not aware of this forum (my loss). So, I tried to find more about the integrity of these agents (AC88, BIA etc) and found this forum.

Recently, I took a 3 digit withdrawal from BIA and they processed it quickly within a few hours. Very happy about this experience as I mostly read negative posts from other newcomers, I figured why not make a change and tell a positive thing about them as a newcomer.

Continue the great work you guys do. Posting all the important information and guidance on the forums. Hopefully, I will be able to participate and contribute as well!

Cheers. :D
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Thank you for reporting. Welcome to the forum.
betchamp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:11 am

Re: Orbit Exchange

Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:50 am

^Thank you!

Could you please tell me if I could also register on AC88 using forums referral link and use Orbitxch with them while I already have 1 Orbitxch A/C with BIA? Is answer to this question known to us? If yes then, can both accounts be used simultaneously or one account will have to go inactive?

Also another family member uses OrbitXch with AC88 on the same internet network. Will that cause any issues? Are multiple accounts allowed from same IP address?

Of course, no hanky panky business :)
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:07 pm

betchamp wrote: ^Thank you!

Could you please tell me if I could also register on AC88 using forums referral link and use Orbitxch with them while I already have 1 Orbitxch A/C with BIA? Is answer to this question known to us? If yes then, can both accounts be used simultaneously or one account will have to go inactive?

Also another family member uses OrbitXch with AC88 on the same internet network. Will that cause any issues? Are multiple accounts allowed from same IP address?

Of course, no hanky panky business :)
Read here for a correct referral:
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

Yes, you can have accounts in both BIA and AC88.
It depends on the kind of business you have.
Better avoid accounts in family members under the same addresses. These are always red flags for any bookmaker and agent.
Regards
Sm0tli0o
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:55 pm

Hi there , i am a bit new to the whole scene of arbing . Anyways i am more interested in what does it give me if i get refered by this lovely forum for registration of orbit with BIA ps i have registered i have not verified or anything yet so i guess i can still get referred ? thanks in advance for the answers .
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Send us via PM the account email and we will see if something is possible.
portal/compare-agents/
Sm0tli0o
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:59 am

arbusers wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:47 pm
Send us via PM the account email and we will see if something is possible.
portal/compare-agents/
i am also wondering what benefit does it give you if you are refered from arbusers.com ?
AlexNotman1
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Contact:
Karma: 13
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Anyone tried asking Orbit to implement any features? I use them through Asianconnect and games missing time there, its annoying to me, Im too busy usually to go elsewhere and find out how long they play, cant understand why the clock is missing there really.
Sm0tli0o
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:59 am

arbusers wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:47 pm
Send us via PM the account email and we will see if something is possible.
portal/compare-agents/
i have send you a message in skype and also here in the forum about my account many thanks again
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:56 am

Re: Orbit Exchange

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 am

From what I read in the forum I understand that Orbit accounts are treated differently according to which broker is offering it. Could someone say which broker offers the best experience in Orbit between AsianConnect and BetInAsia?
As far as I know there is no Orbit from any other Broker here.
AlexNotman1
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Contact:
Karma: 13
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:07 am

Anyone experiencing issues using Orbit by asianconnect? I get logged out automatically from time to time, sometimes few times within few minutes. Spoke to them, they said its not them but asked a friend who used orbit there and he got same issues. More than that, there is a red/green dot next to the username describing connection status. Getting red for no reason from time to time, its annoying as it happens mostly when I need to place a bet inplay.
Paidi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Re: Orbit Exchange

Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:07 am
Anyone experiencing issues using Orbit by asianconnect? I get logged out automatically from time to time, sometimes few times within few minutes. Spoke to them, they said its not them but asked a friend who used orbit there and he got same issues. More than that, there is a red/green dot next to the username describing connection status. Getting red for no reason from time to time, its annoying as it happens mostly when I need to place a bet inplay.
What you describe occasionally happens to me too.
It's not the broker's fault, it's Orbit.
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:29 am

Re: Orbit Exchange

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:57 pm

Yes, I have the same problem too. The problem is on Orbit's side. So unfortunately you can't do anything and the problem can't be solved unless Orbit solves it.

Return to “Exchanges”

Recent Posts

Login · Register