BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

Pinnacle

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
qurde1979
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 am

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:36 pm

ArbTrade wrote:
qurde1979 wrote: I have three live bets canceled from friday ... and Their answer is of course "T @ C". Unfortunately, three winning bets
LOL. Did You forgot the golden rule ? If bet loses = setteled, if bet win = void ??
it sounds like bwin strategy :)
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:39 pm

I noticed that most bookies do that !! Many times i had in the same bookie winnig bet voided the same lost setteled as lost :D
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Today
Malmo IFK Goteborg , played somebody ?
SBO Malmo@1.91 / Pin Goteborg +0.5 @2.26 ? :D I guess i wasnt greedy enought to take it. I wonder how many of You took this. See if pin void Goteborg bets....
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 6
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't think they would accept it. I tried a similar one and got an error.
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:01 pm

I didnt took it. Just made a 1e bet see what happens. Anyway with more actions like this i will not know with price is OK anymore. Everytime pinnacle odds drops or rises they can say hey it was wrong price... This is not good precedent.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 6
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:09 pm

ArbTrade wrote: I didnt took it. Just made a 1e bet see what happens. Anyway with more actions like this i will not know with price is OK anymore. Everytime pinnacle odds drops or rises they can say hey it was wrong price... This is not good precedent.
I doubt they will void like that valid bets but it's still very bad, you have to constantly check the market to see where they are and of course there is no time for this.
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:26 pm

cristi13 wrote: there is no time for this.
Exactly.
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: ROMANIA
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 am

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Lost 2k because i didn't knew that my bet will not be accepted at pinnie.
Thank you pinnie!
This is an unprofesional behaviour from them...
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5354
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:42 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: Most experienced arbers will get the Pinny side of the arb on first because being the sharp book has a greater chance of changing odds than the soft book
You are wrong here. You always take Pin's leg second, simply because you dont know how much the softbook will take.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5354
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:44 pm

zyz wrote: Lost 2k because i didn't knew that my bet will not be accepted at pinnie.
Thank you pinnie!
This is an unprofesional behaviour from them...
A lot of clouds above Pinnacle these last months.
BO
BOOYAKA

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:56 pm

pinnacle goes down all the time same like betfair.

you need to have a 2nd option in case you can't get the bet on with them. if you can't close the arb for a profit elsewhere then close it for a loss and move on.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5354
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 pm

You are losing time like this, and you let chances arb escape with these bookmakers that you dont use.
danny
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 11
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Arbusers wrote:
zyz wrote: Lost 2k because i didn't knew that my bet will not be accepted at pinnie.
Thank you pinnie!
This is an unprofesional behaviour from them...
A lot of clouds above Pinnacle these last months.
Could you say more on that?
yo
yorkjoss

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:35 pm

no one should have lost these amounts because of pinnacle, it was obvious that there odds weren't behaving,
only a goal going against you can justify these losses, there would have been a similar bet for a loss with other books
i.e the asians, there's more than pinnacle, 2 grand loss, 1 grand loss, was there a goal scored? if not then it's bad arbing,
we all can make mistakes and you'll get your money back, eventually, any experienced arber would have quickly found
an alternative to pinnacle, minimised his loss an got to work in retrieving that loss.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 596
Posts: 5354
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Pinnacle

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Return to “Bookies discussion”