BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 634
Posts: 6366
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Sun May 26, 2024 3:36 am

I will bring this thread to their attention on Monday morning.
Cufs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Location: @Smartchoice23
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Mon May 27, 2024 9:49 am

Happened to me yesterday in the new Alpha Platform:

Took some bets at Asian Handicaps and Overs/Unders. The bets were taken mostly at Sing2 and Pin88. After the bets were taken I stoped having access to odds and markets on those games. Even refreshing the page did not help. Had to move to the older platform where odds were available and where i could place bets.

Also, sometimes odds disappear but they are actually there when i refresh the page.
Yaeshawn
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 8
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:58 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Mon May 27, 2024 11:33 am

Cufs wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:49 am
Happened to me yesterday in the new Alpha Platform:

Took some bets at Asian Handicaps and Overs/Unders. The bets were taken mostly at Sing2 and Pin88. After the bets were taken I stoped having access to odds and markets on those games. Even refreshing the page did not help. Had to move to the older platform where odds were available and where i could place bets.

Also, sometimes odds disappear but they are actually there when i refresh the page.
Would you mind telling us with which broker you bet on Sing2 odds?

I am using SportmarketPro and despite that there are Sing2 odds and maxbets shown on the platform , you can never place a bet on sing2.Odds are just for show and no bet can get assigned on that bookie.
Cufs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Location: @Smartchoice23
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Mon May 27, 2024 12:55 pm

Yaeshawn wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:33 am
Cufs wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:49 am
Happened to me yesterday in the new Alpha Platform:

Took some bets at Asian Handicaps and Overs/Unders. The bets were taken mostly at Sing2 and Pin88. After the bets were taken I stoped having access to odds and markets on those games. Even refreshing the page did not help. Had to move to the older platform where odds were available and where i could place bets.

Also, sometimes odds disappear but they are actually there when i refresh the page.
Would you mind telling us with which broker you bet on Sing2 odds?

I am using SportmarketPro and despite that there are Sing2 odds and maxbets shown on the platform , you can never place a bet on sing2.Odds are just for show and no bet can get assigned on that bookie.
I took a few bets yesterday at Black Betinasia. All went through, none was voided.
User avatar
axelT
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed May 01, 2024 8:40 am

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Tue May 28, 2024 1:11 pm

another thing that is missing now, the position grid that shows your potential profit and loss is still there but on the old version when you enter a stake and choose the odds it would show on the gird how your potential profit/loss would change if you decide to place this bet... now this doesnt work anymore and you need to make the calculation on your own which is a waste of time. I dont understand why would they remove such a simple yet very important function from the platofm
Cufs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Location: @Smartchoice23
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Tue May 28, 2024 2:29 pm

Is this common to happen in both the old and new platform?

Odd visible is a lot higher than the best odd when you open the market.
Attachments
BlackBB.png
BlackBB.png (64.73 KiB) Viewed 343 times
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:29 am

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Tue May 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Cufs wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 2:29 pm
Is this common to happen in both the old and new platform?

Odd visible is a lot higher than the best odd when you open the market.
It happens both in the old and new platform. But the difference is usually not as big as on your screenshot.
Cufs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Location: @Smartchoice23
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Tue May 28, 2024 3:48 pm

hardcore wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 3:48 pm
Cufs wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 2:29 pm
Is this common to happen in both the old and new platform?

Odd visible is a lot higher than the best odd when you open the market.
It happens both in the old and new platform. But the difference is usually not as big as on your screenshot.
Thanks!
User avatar
BetInAsia
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Contact:
Karma: 7
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Re: BLACK Sports Trading Platform

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:22 pm

ROAD TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE GIVEAWAY
  • Win a VIP experience for two at Manchester City or Chelsea, accommodation, and €500 spending money!
  • Pair of Premier League tickets PLUS €250 cash
  • 3rd - 20th Place: CASH POT
Earn the points to climb our leaderboard to take the top spot for your chance to win

Opt-in here => https://bit.ly/PLRTGBIA
Attachments
Affiliates 1920x760.png
Affiliates 1920x760.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 61 times

Return to “BetInAsia”