BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

One of the biggest and most reliable Sports betting brokerages.
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Sun May 23, 2021 11:41 am

Hello kanc24,

Thank you for your question.
Can you please elaborate if you refer to Mollybet platform itself or OrbitX alternative as a standalone solution?
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am

Sportmarket wrote: Hello kanc24,

Thank you for your question.
Can you please elaborate if you refer to Mollybet platform itself or OrbitX alternative as a standalone solution?
I mean Mollybet. I place an order there and it is placed on the Betfair exchange. That would be very convenient. Currently, I can only buy only what is already available there.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 11
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:57 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 12:08 pm

kanc24 wrote:
Sportmarket wrote: Hello kanc24,

Thank you for your question.
Can you please elaborate if you refer to Mollybet platform itself or OrbitX alternative as a standalone solution?
I mean Mollybet. I place an order there and it is placed on the Betfair exchange. That would be very convenient. Currently, I can only buy only what is already available there.
If I’m not wrong you can enable a setting “allow to put your offer on exchange”, or something like that. It should be what you need
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 3:26 pm

I did it a long time ago. However, this does not guarantee placing a bet on the stock exchange.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 11
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:57 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 3:35 pm

kanc24 wrote: I did it a long time ago. However, this does not guarantee placing a bet on the stock exchange.
well..this could also means that nobody matched your offer
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Camma23 wrote:
kanc24 wrote: I did it a long time ago. However, this does not guarantee placing a bet on the stock exchange.
well..this could also means that nobody matched your offer
That's not the point. The order is simply not placed on the exchange. Sometimes it happens that an order is placed, but there is no way to influence this process.
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Hello kanc24, Camma23;

Thank you for your posts for both asking the question and trying to resolve it, respectively.
kanc24, in order to place the bet on the exchange, you need to have Betfair active on your account (in Bookies list) and to request the odds that you would like to get from Betfair (so the offer can be shown there and someone can pick it up). The best solution would be to try and place couple of orders and provide us with the Order IDs via our Support email so we can look into it for you.

It is hard to speak without a sample as we cannot know what exactly happened in your case. With that said, contacting support with Order ID is best we can offer for you.

Camma23, thank you for assisting on the matter, appreciated!

Hope everyone has a productive evening ahead.
kanc24
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon May 24, 2021 5:46 pm

I have already tried to resolve this issue with the support service. They said they couldn't help me. The system itself decides which orders to place on the exchange, and which are not. And I can't influence this process.
And that's bad. I think it would be much more convenient if my orders were seen by other people.
arb12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:21 am

Hello Sportmarket,
Is there any news about OrbitX altenative solution and Smarket liquidity access, as you mentioned that last month? Thank you.
Last edited by arb12 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 7
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:28 am

Hello arb12,

Thanks for your question!
OX alternative is "just around the corner", we are finishing some paperwork so everything goes smooth, we are very keen to start offering it and we will share the news as soon as we are ready to push it live!

As for smarkets, there has been a massive holdup in the conversation as there has been some changes on the integration point of view which our developers are working to sort but since it is very significant change, it would be very unprofessional to give any estimates at this point. Sorry for that.
arb12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:32 pm

I'm excited that SBO returned in your platform during Euro2020 competition with sharpen odds most of the time during the competition. Will they come back in Sportmarket for good? I miss IBC. I have the perception, that  IBC and SBO are somehow related.  Maybe you will offer private Asians accounts like SBO, IBC, ISN? Or in SM Pro platform only? Thank you.
Last edited by arb12 on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 11
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:57 am

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:45 pm

arb12 wrote: I'm excited that SBO returned in your platform during Euro2020 competition with sharpen odds most of the time during the competition. Will they come back in Sportmarket for good? I miss IBC. I have the perception, that  IBC and SBO are somehow related.  Maybe you will offer private Asians accounts like SBO, IBC, ISN? Or in SM Pro platform only? Thank you.
this is not necessarly a good news. Every serious broker removed those 2 mickey mouse bookies bcs they were voiding every winning bet. And they also lowered their volumes to ridicolous amounts. Be careful with them, you could have a bad experience

Return to “Sportmarket”

232