BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

We are in a new platform now!

A whiteboard for announcements and things you should know.
dejancg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:18 pm

Links to other threads don't seem to work.
I found one here: s-p500-value-zones-identified-t7153/
Look at the first post, it contains an invalid link: https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=76162#p76162
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:39 pm

dejancg wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:18 pm
Links to other threads don't seem to work.
I found one here: s-p500-value-zones-identified-t7153/
Look at the first post, it contains an invalid link: viewtopic.php?p=76162#p76162
Thank you for pinpointing this. It is now corrected and saved us from a massive SEO damage.
GreenScalper
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:59 am

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:29 pm

The button for the forum on the main page of the site doesn't work (using desktop computer).
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:38 am

GreenScalper wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:29 pm
The button for the forum on the main page of the site doesn't work (using desktop computer).
Could you pinpoint with more accuracy. It seems to me that all buttons are working.
Thank you.
User avatar
apoel81
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 27
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:23 am

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:12 am

arbusers wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:38 am
GreenScalper wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:29 pm
The button for the forum on the main page of the site doesn't work (using desktop computer).
Could you pinpoint with more accuracy. It seems to me that all buttons are working.
Thank you.
https://imgur.com/a/YQEKzr8

This is the button he is referring to. I have the same problem as well, logging via chrome from desktop
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 565
Posts: 4909
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: We are in a new platform now!

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 am

Thank you both.
It works with my Safari, but I ll give it to the dev guys for checking.

Return to “Announcements”

Recent Posts

Login · Register