Arbing in baseball.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arbing in baseball.  (Read 3146 times)
Buddha

Email

Buddha

Arbing in baseball.
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »

Hello!
I want to know from experienced people, if it is safe to arb in Baseball ( pre-game only ) MLB World Series in Over/Under and also other markets but mostly O/U. I want to know specifically if it is safe to arb between Stan James, Bet365, Marathonbet, Pinnacle, Exchanges. I dont know anything at all about baseball rules or baseball.
Thanks in advance to all people who will contribute to this topic.
aristo

View Profile

aristo

Re: Arbing in baseball.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 07:47:41 AM »

No problems for me so far. I think you should use Coral aswell. Many arbs in baseball between Pinnacle and Coral. Good luck!
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 06:08:35 AM »

as long as you consider the overtime-rule it is safe
portman

View Profile

portman

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »

You have to be extra careul with pitchers, some bookmakers void any bets if pitcher changes before the match while some others hold the bets as normal
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 06:09:50 PM »

sorry - mis-matched Baseball & Basketball

Portman is right -another issue: some days same teams play twice within hours - so has happened several times that arbing-services join odds from two matches to one arb accidentially!
basi8000

View Profile

basi8000

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »

I think it is safe but you have to look if the pitchers are the samebetween the books! MLB has very big limits so you can find a decent arb!especially with marathon!
voodoo

View Profile

voodoo

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 11:41:14 AM »

If 2 books have the same pitchers, the bet will not be voided, right? Is something else I need to look?
X_Gambler

View Profile

X_Gambler

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 01:19:17 PM »

If 2 books have the same pitchers, the bet will not be voided, right? Is something else I need to look?
I don't agree ..
Books can have same pitcher listed, but can have different rules regarding settlement of the bet in case the starting pitcher is changed.
Jose

View Profile

Jose

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »

I want to start using Baseball to work my way through some bonuses with US bookies,

I understand the differences in the rules to with action if a pitcher plays or not,

are there any overtime issues to worry about or do all bookies have the same rules with this, is overtime the extra innings ?

It looks a great game to bet on, plenty of large bonuses and arbs and no loss matches,
Pages: [1]
Print