December 06, 2016, 05:41:48 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.
BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90
« previous next »
Author Topic: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!  (Read 65301 times)
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2014, 02:04:34 PM »

Betburger.com is a very young service, there are 5 of us who are working on the project.
So we are glad to hear from you any ideas about how to make service more useful and of a higher quality. We’ve also decided to develop the service according to the users suggestions and concerns!
It means that you create a tool you need!

In the nearest future we’re going to create polls to understand our next steps in development.

So here you can write your thoughts!  ;)

yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 02:24:56 PM »

it's a good start betburger, I think you need more filters, a standalone calculator, if this is you just starting with improvements
to come then you are likely to give oddstorm a run for top alert service, depends on what you charge and how many members you want, some alert services start off impressively but for whatever reason can't sustain this i.e rebelbetting and beatbookies

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 04:58:39 PM »

Could the calculator be configured so you can have custom stake rounding like 0.01 for Pinnacle and round to 1 for soft books?

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 05:51:54 PM »

it's a good start betburger, I think you need more filters, a standalone calculator, if this is you just starting with improvements
to come then you are likely to give oddstorm a run for top alert service, depends on what you charge and how many members you want, some alert services start off impressively but for whatever reason can't sustain this i.e rebelbetting and beatbookies

Thanks for the feedback!

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 05:54:01 PM »

Could the calculator be configured so you can have custom stake rounding like 0.01 for Pinnacle and round to 1 for soft books?
Thanks! We'll review the possibility of realization this kind of feature.

cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 06:46:37 PM »

I like your approach and i see a bright future for your service.
My suggestions are:
Possibility to use the calculator standalone, improved calculator - sometimes "revenue" part is missing when the text is too long, sometimes if using multiple currencies they are not properly balanced, "copy" function needs to include bookmaker names; i personally would really like a custom currency that i could edit, for example currency "X" = 0.60 Euros.
The current option of having multiple custom filters is nice, but i would like to see some advanced filtering like choosing particular sports or markets for individual bookmakers. Also the "bookmakers" pop-up does not work properly and gets reseted.

Rufus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 07:07:28 PM »

1. When I "roll out" all surebets on the same match (by clicking on + button), I can not see other surebets on other matches / I can not turn it back simply - perhaps opening them in new tab would be a solution.

2. calculator: for two way arbs works good, for three way arbs revenue is not shown for each particular outcome, but just once (cumulatively) - I can not fix one stake and adjust other two stakes how I want and see how much I win/lose on that particular income - or in other words: just make calculator exactly same as surebets.com have, their is the best I have seen :)

3. add more books

Good luck.

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 09:37:37 AM »

1. When I "roll out" all surebets on the same match (by clicking on + button), I can not see other surebets on other matches / I can not turn it back simply - perhaps opening them in new tab would be a solution.

2. calculator: for two way arbs works good, for three way arbs revenue is not shown for each particular outcome, but just once (cumulatively) - I can not fix one stake and adjust other two stakes how I want and see how much I win/lose on that particular income - or in other words: just make calculator exactly same as surebets.com have, their is the best I have seen :)

3. add more books

Good luck.

Hello! thanks for feedback!

1 - Will be fixed in nearest hours.
2 - We will add this feature next week
3 - Our plans for adding bookers:
  • Smarkets
  • Sportingbet
  • Intertops
  • Boylesports
  • PaddyPower
  • PlanetWin365

If you have any ideas about new bookers, just write it here!

Thanks!

dci2121

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »

Please add
Mybet and the family
Betsafe
Intertrops
:) Very nice sure bet alert congratulations....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:27:20 PM by dci2121 » Logged

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 08:48:34 PM »

Please add
Mybet and the family
Betsafe
Intertrops
:) Very nice sure bet alert congratulations....

Thanks for pleasant feedback, we are working to make it better!
About bookers we discussing them here http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1981.0.html
We count your wishes about these ones.

Thanks!

ilovethisforum
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 07:33:06 AM »

I appreciate the service that you creating(really good work).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:54:17 AM by makarid » Logged

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 08:22:09 AM »

I appreciate the service that you creating(really good work).

Thanks makarid for the feedback! We are working hard to make a good service!

cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »

It is obvious that filters need improvement.
I'm thinking of a simple solution, since you already have custom saveable filters, to be able to use multiple filters at the same time. This way you could even make a custom filter for each bookmaker.
For example: On bookie X i never bet tennis, so i make a filter just for bookie X and i deselect tennis. This way you would get rid of many useless alerts.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:17:07 PM by cristi13 » Logged

Rufus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2014, 09:58:54 PM »

Yes, the possibility of selecting only some sports from particular bookie would be very good.
Also nice feature would be filter for selecting only some range of prices for particular bookie - sometimes you can bet lot on short odds but pennies on long odds.

dci2121

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 06:40:53 PM »

Improving every day more and more.... Continue this good work!
I suggest you to add on bookmarks clones IBCbet-12bet and Singbet-188bet...
I think they have same odds.!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 90
Print
« previous next »