BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

arbets.com

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: arbets.com  (Read 3378 times)
Nativa

View Profile

Nativa

arbets.com
« on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:19 PM »

Hi guys,

anybody knows this site? arbets.com
I searched for it but can't find anything.
I don't know if this is a scam site or real?

Thank you for every comment.
juandrevz
Not even a newbie

View Profile

juandrevz

Re: arbets.com
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:23:33 AM »

is very bad. I paid for this service 125USD and all the alerts were fake. It always show high profit alerts based on the pinnacle quote, but it never matches with the real one. For example, the alerts show a quote of 8 in pinnacle,  you inmediately look for it but it is only 2,4. Conclusion, very good stats to atact to their service, but fake or made up quotes.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: arbets.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

is very bad. I paid for this service 125USD and all the alerts were fake. It always show high profit alerts based on the pinnacle quote, but it never matches with the real one. For example, the alerts show a quote of 8 in pinnacle,  you inmediately look for it but it is only 2,4. Conclusion, very good stats to atact to their service, but fake or made up quotes.

I strongly suggest that you use the alert services covered in arbusers. You can also take a look at a general talk about alert services where you will see decent reviews about a number of other alert services that we believe are good to go. i.e betonvalue, beatbookies, betsonfire, surebetmonitor to mention some.
Pages: [1]
Print