Intros, thanks, and picking a first Sharp bookie

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intros, thanks, and picking a first Sharp bookie  (Read 1072 times)
tora0515

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

View Profile

tora0515

Intros, thanks, and picking a first Sharp bookie
« on: November 15, 2015, 10:40:42 AM »

Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller from Australia here. Great forum, full of valuable info. I have been able to build a few calculators in excel off many people's posts on arbusers. Thanks for all the comments and newbie help you've provided, it is quite useful in pointing us beginners in the right direction.

I've been reading and paper trading for a few months while building up my bankroll and I am just about ready to take the plunge so I signed up here for the last few questions and to share my tragic failures and epic success.

Like many newbies I need something from you: I am concerned about using Pinnacle for my sharp. I am new and will make mistakes so I am worried about the withdrawal limit change last year from 1x to 5x. I know SBOBet's are 3x, but their fee for not rolling over is 5% compared to Pinnacle's 3% I've read through a ton of posts here and I can't find much info on the results of this lately. If you guys could let me know how you are finding the rule change a year on I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for stopping by for a read and hopefully I'll have something of value to contribute over the coming weeks and months before I am limited out of your lives forever.
kustef
Getting better

View Profile

kustef

Re: Intros, thanks, and picking a first Sharp bookie
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 08:14:38 PM »

Pinnacle and Sbobet will not charge you with fee without informing you. They will inform you via mail, that you have to turnover more money etc.

If bookmakers change withdraw policy also they notify all their members by email.
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 08:19:47 PM »

Pinnacle customer service usually helps if you end up with loads of winnings there.
Might let you withdraw your winnings for free before the x5 rollover, and just leave your deposit in to be rolled over.
tora0515

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

View Profile

tora0515

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 09:04:43 PM »

Thanks for the responses  :)

@kustef: Nice to know they inform you. I take it the 5x roll-over hasn't been as scary for you as it sounds to me at first glance.

@Thordin: Love the optimism, winnings... able to withdrawal... one can hope.  But good to hear they can be flexible with the winnings.
Pages: [1]
Print