BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?  (Read 1953 times)
Cash

View Profile

Cash

What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?
« on: November 28, 2015, 07:29:11 AM »

Hello.  Im afraid i find the live arb services to cost more than i expect to make arbing.  200 Euros per month?! come on.  i need something more reasonable for a couple reasons. i only have access to about 7 bookies, so i dont expect to see a great number of arbs or profits.  i feel i need live arbing to avoid getting banned.  it's over for me if i get banned.  if services would offer reduced prices for offerring 5-10 bookies, that would be great.
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: What Is the Ceapest Live Arb Service?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »

Do live arb wservices really work, In my experiance live arbs need me to be looking at the bookie, exchange and the feed and pounce with 1 second  delay too long.  How can a service possibly help? 

Maybe its a stupid Q as I dont really do loads of live arbing, but whenever I do 1 second delay is too long?

Never trust a goose!!!
Cash

View Profile

Cash

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 03:21:52 AM »

some books freeze their lines more than others.  you have to get the feel for different sites, and know which ones freeze fast.  bookmaker opens their nba lines about 4 times per quarter for about a minute.  :(
Cash

View Profile

Cash

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 12:30:59 AM »

no, im saying that the services charge about 200 euros per month for live arbs. the live ones cost a lot more than pre bet.  but a service told me that their members are making 10 thousand euros per month.
testez
Has some experience

View Profile

testez

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 03:48:33 PM »

you know you dont have to get the full month sub. most of these services offer 1day/1 week periods also..get a saturday, or a week and try it out..u would get way more answers this way then what u can get from ppl repling to the thread.
Pages: [1]
Print