October 28, 2016, 06:51:54 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Selecting events for accumulator/combo arbs

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Selecting events for accumulator/combo arbs  (Read 656 times)

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2016, 09:14:49 AM »

Hi guys! I have started experimenting with arbs on accumulators/combos and need some advice. So far I have done so to bag some bonuses that are specific for accumulator/combo bets on the bookies I use. Therefore, I can accept some loss on the actual arb. But to minimize these negative % I would like to know if I can get some help in how to choose the events/matches for the second-third-forth leg in the bet.

I understand the basics: make 2 or more matches that should have some time between them so I can set up the next arb if the previous wins at the bookie. The first bet is a normal arb, but the hard part is the later bets. Since I place all of the back-bets at the same time in the bookie, I can never know the odds of the lay (or other side of a back-back bet) when the time comes for it to be placed.

My question is: what markets are more likely to become arbs the closer the event you get? Since laying is easiest to cover the bet, I manly use exchanges and therefore I want lower odds on the lay than when I placed the backbet, if possible. Is it big league matchodds that are best for this? What other markets?

Getting better

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:13:47 PM »

I use the tactic of leaving 3-4 days between each game of the parlay.  This way the odds don't change or barely change once your first leg is setlled.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »