December 09, 2016, 11:29:01 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Paid: Qualitypunter

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »
Author Topic: Paid: Qualitypunter  (Read 1532 times)
QualityP

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2016, 09:23:10 AM »

Qualitypunter is soccer prediction service for anybody who want to increase the profit from his betting. Here are some important keys for the success.

-Odds between 1,80 and 2,50, winning rate over 80%
-10-15 tips monthly
-Every bet is 20% from your bank!
-I won't say any spectacular words about the service, check Archive...

For any members of the website I give info about the tip so I will make promotion 3 free tips for any of my members and for any other punter.

http://qualitypunter.com/

(1/3)

The game between Tre Penne and TNS in the second leg of champions league qualification will be played in San Marino and the away team is favourite. The first leg was easy for TNS and they smashed Tre Penne and the win with 2-1 is a good result for Tre Penne, they should lose with 3-4 goals margin and only the incredible skill of the goalkeeper and ridiculous mistakes from TNS side that was 1 vs 1 with the keeper prevented from big lost. TNS had 17 corners and ball possession more than 75% of the game and a lot of shots on target. Tre Penne is from San Marino and I can't that they are professionals and the mistakes that they are doing will be punished by TNS, team who is every year in the champions league qualification and have experienced with lower teams from leagues like San Marino. Welsh football show progress and not only because the national team is on semifinal of EURO 2016, but also because the teams in the league have good players and strong teams. Tre Penne should attack if they want to proceed so there will be plenty of spaces for TNS and they will win with more goals. The prediction is TNS to win with Asian handicap -1.5 goals in full time, odd in bet365: 2,05.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 09:20:27 AM »

Nice win for TNS (0-3) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 2,10. Two more free tips left.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »

The next free tip!

(2/3)

HB Torshvan and Levadia will play the second leg of EL qualification after they drew in the first (1-1). The Estonians are the better team by my opinion and in the first leg they conceded goal from ricochet after free kick. After that they deserve to win against Torsvan but they did not have the chance to do that. The stats from that game is 70% ball possession and 15 strikes off target for Levadia. Now they have the motivation to score because the away goal qualify the team from Faroe Islands. Also Torsvan are in bad shape, they are in 4th position in their league that is not compatible with the Estonian PL so I expect aggressive attacks from Levadia and easy win. The prediction is Levadia to win in full time, odd in bet365: 2,00.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 09:13:25 AM »

Nice win for Levadia Talin (0-2) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 2,00. One more free tip left.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 07:28:18 AM »

The third tip from three FREE tips.

(3/3)

Hacken and Hammarby will play another matchday in Sweden Allsvenskan. The hosts have great team, good wing Paulinho who have great connection with the forward John Owoerl, they both scored goals in the last home game and I think they will repeat the exercise. Hacken is in 8th position and have 4 wins and 3 loses at home and scored 17 goals, which is more than 2 goals per game. Hammarby have only one away win this season and the team is not in good shape, they have only 1 win in the last 8 games and it's against Gefle, team with mind about the relegation. Also Persson, the central midfielder won't play because of the red card last game. I expect a lot of goals and win for Hacken. The prediction is win for Hacken in full time, odd in bet365: 1,80.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 07:45:17 AM »

Nice win for Hacken (4-2) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 1,80.

Three tips WIN (3/3 WINS) with accurate information about the games. If you join my service you will receive everytime information and prediction for a soccer event 12 hours before kick off. Here are the membership plans. The prize is equivalent of the quality (the teams play in style and score exactly as I told)
-1 TIP 99 EURO
-1 MONTH TIPS 499 EURO

The next tip is AVAILABLE in the next 3 DAYS

Kingtips
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 09:08:32 AM »

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 01:42:38 PM by Kingtips » Logged

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 01:45:04 PM »

I have 1 TIP for tomorrow and no doubt it will be winning and profitable.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 08:07:18 AM »

Nice win for Dinamo Zagreb (1-2) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 1,91.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 09:00:07 AM »

I have 1 TIP for today and no doubt it will be winning and profitable. (Odd in bet365: 2,05)

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 01:17:15 PM »

Nice win for Videoton (2-0) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 1,91.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 11:47:51 AM »

Another free tip, again money refunded to any subscriber 

PK-35 Vantaa against Mariehamn is a match in Finland. Home team is very weak, they lost last game in the last 10 minutes and their team moral is very low, their current position in the league is 12th, the last position in the league, the team have only one win at home ground and three draws. Mariehamn is in the second position of the table and play very well against team from the bottom of the table. The team get a comfortable win against Ilves and can't wait to take the tree points like the manager said. Mariehamn is knocked out of Europe and the players can concentrate in the league and chase the title, the team have equal points with the first position team HJK. I expect also the main striker of Mariehamn Aleksei to score goals, he scored twice in the last game and he is in top form. I think Mariehamn will win but it will be difficult match. My prediction is Mariehamn to win with asian hendicup (0), odd in bet365: 1,73.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 08:37:51 AM »

Nice win for Mariehamn (0-2) and profit for my members, odd in bet365: 1,73.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 08:45:35 AM »

The last free tip for this month.

Dundalk against FH is very interesting game with two opponents that are very close to the next round of Champions league qualifications. The first game drew 1-1 and the hosts made very good game and score first but after eleven minutes FH scored equalizer. Dundalk is the best team in Ireland now, they have great record, play very well and create a lot of opportunities for goal. Now they have to score and the words of the manager are we will attack from minute one. I expect early goals for Dundalk and good performance in the defence in the rest of the game. My prediction is Dundalk to win with Asian handicap (0) in full time.

QualityP

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 12:25:18 PM »

The game is with status REFUNDED. This month is still pretty good (9 TIPS, 7 WINS 1 LOST 1 REFUNDED)
FEW GAMES ARE AVAILABLE TILL THE END OF THE MONTH
TRY IT ! http://qualitypunter.com/

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
« previous next »