Statistical database software/website/platforms for sports

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Statistical database software/website/platforms for sports  (Read 735 times)
ilovethisforum
Getting better

View Profile

ilovethisforum

Statistical database software/website/platforms for sports
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:03:46 PM »

Hello everyone,i would like to ask the pro ones about good statistical database softwares/websites/platforms for sports like form labs.I have use form labs and has many stats for soccer.Do you know other websites or platforms that do the same thing?I would like to get recommendation about these services(subscriptions of free ones) from the ones that use these softwares/platforms in their profesional life.

Thanks a lot!
NXV

View Profile

NXV

Re: Statistical database software/website/platforms for sports
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 01:34:25 AM »

http://www.cgmbet.com/
This could be interesting for you, if you are looking for a good Soccer Database.

Also, if you are interested in something similar for Major US sport, google "SDQL".
ilovethisforum
Getting better

View Profile

ilovethisforum

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 11:12:55 AM »

http://www.cgmbet.com/
This could be interesting for you, if you are looking for a good Soccer Database.

Also, if you are interested in something similar for Major US sport, google "SDQL".

Thank you very much about your recommendation,i am looking at it right now.Is there anyone in the forum that could recommend something else in other sports or the same?

Also i would like to ask you want is your opinion about "form labs".Thanks!
Kalitko

View Profile

Kalitko

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:30:31 AM »

Do you have any idea what is the source of data for these two providers? Are they collecting themselves via scraping / API / something else or just recycling data from other providers?
ilovethisforum
Getting better

View Profile

ilovethisforum

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:42:48 AM »

Do you have any idea what is the source of data for these two providers? Are they collecting themselves via scraping / API / something else or just recycling data from other providers?

I have no idea how they get the stats!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:55:34 AM by ilovethisforum » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print