December 08, 2016, 12:03:50 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Arbitrage Training

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Arbitrage Training  (Read 809 times)
ralphyboy

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2016, 09:12:41 AM »

Fellas I'm new to arbitrage very new and i been scouring the forum for a little over the week now reading random threads trying to piece it all together. I feel like some sort of course or book would be a good starting point for me to supplement reading the threads here. I found this today and wanted the arbusers advice if they think it's worth signing up for http://www.arbitragetraining.com/course/arbitrage-training/?action=curriculum

or do you fellas have any recommended reading material themselves or course / you tube vids that would be a good reference point and set me on my way that you found helpful yourselves when starting your arbing journey.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:26:26 AM »

TBH I wouldn't waste my money on a course like that - most of it is obvious or common sense - you can pick up all the info you need from here, Youtube or Google for free or maybe an ebook from Amazon for less than a fiver if you need to

Here is the best source of info but sometimes you may have to read between the lines as people won't give their secrets away easily

ralphyboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 02:11:01 PM »

I appreciate that mate and working out a forum is always about reading between the lines in my humble opinion i didn't really think the course was worth it but hoped to generate a bit discussion so i could do some more reading between the lines  ;)

maletaja
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 03:27:55 PM »

Use google and follow smart guys. I think nobody talks openly how to trade sucessfully

punting20

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 09:07:43 PM »

My advise - it's a game where every account has a short life.  Don't accelerate accounts getting restricted/closed by putting a target on your head betting UK horse racing arbs. 

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »