RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Why EcoPayz?

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
punting20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Why EcoPayz?

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Quick question - are there any advantages to setting up an a/c with EcoPayz? 

I've been with Skrill for years, and also used Neteller.  Obv they have got progressively less punter friendly inc Skrills removal of rewards points recently.  However would there be any advantage in also having an EcoPayz a/c?  NB It wouldn't be for security of spreading money as Paysafe are a large FTSE listed firm so not to worried there.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Why EcoPayz?

Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:43 pm

1. Spread of risk.
2. Some bookmakers do not offer bonuses anymore to Skrill and NT, but they do offer them to Eco. (don't ask names, do your homework).
3. Exchange of info not a common practice yet.
4. Bigger capacity of money, especially when you are near the levels of 50k USD with NT.

On the other hand, there is a disadvantage. Not all bookmakers/merchants accept ecopayz.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Biggest disadvantage i see for ecopayz is that the only way to withdraw is via wire transfer to bank account , please correct me if i am mistaken!
On the other hand if you choose their mastercard to withdraw from ATM they have a ridiculus 2% (not capped) fee  !
If they want to gain some customers from the thieves that call themselves paysafe group they need to lower that fee!
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm

They must be better then Neteller and i think that they know it. They are new in business .. wait few months
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm

cortomaltese wrote: Biggest disadvantage i see for ecopayz is that the only way to withdraw is via wire transfer to bank account , please correct me if i am mistaken!
On the other hand if you choose their mastercard to withdraw from ATM they have a ridiculus 2% (not capped) fee  !
If they want to gain some customers from the thieves that call themselves paysafe group they need to lower that fee!
The issues you have raised are problems, but they're not their biggest problems. Their biggest problem and disadvantage is that Ecopayz are only on a very small amount of major bookmakers, and the fact that you just can't use them on many bookmakers is something you simply can't get around whatsoever. If they were on every bookmaker I use then I would probably immediately transfer all of my volume over there as Ecopayz are offering much more overall value to the customer in their product compared with Skrill/Neteller and they have the potential to fill the massive void that Skrill/Neteller has created, but the widespread availability of Ecopayz on major bookmakers just isn't there at the moment.

I heard about a year or so ago that they are looking to rapidly expand and get themselves onto a load more major bookmakers, but I've seen pretty much no progress in that in the last year, so let's hope something significant happens with that soon, as the e-wallet market needs a major competitor to come and take over from the rancid Skrill/Neteller monopoly.
Last edited by luctens on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:14 pm

kustef wrote: They must be better then Neteller and i think that they know it. They are new in business .. wait few months
They are most definitely not new in business. Do your research, they have been in business since 2000 for goodness sake. And it's not hard to be better than Skrill/Neteller at the moment, it's a carbon copy of the Betfair Exchange getting a monopoly then trying to rinse all of their customers which created a massive void that Smarkets are stepping into, and the massive void that Skrill/Neteller have created is something Ecopayz has the opportunity to step into. Ecopayz have a chance to be aggressive and gain massive market share. For whatever reason, Ecopayz only started doing an affiliate program last year, which has seen them gain some traction. I don't have a clue what they were doing in the preceding 15 years.
Last edited by luctens on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 pm

luctens wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: Biggest disadvantage i see for ecopayz is that the only way to withdraw is via wire transfer to bank account , please correct me if i am mistaken!
The issues you have raised are problems, but they're not their biggest problems. Their biggest problem and disadvantage is that Ecopayz are only on a very small amount of major bookmakers, and the fact that you just can't use them on many bookmakers is something you simply can't get around whatsoever. If they were on every bookmaker I use then I would probably immediately transfer all of my volume over there as Ecopayz are offering much more overall value to the customer in their product compared with Skrill/Neteller and they have the potential to fill the massive void that Skrill/Neteller has created, but the widespread availability of Ecopayz on major bookmakers just isn't there at the moment.

I heard about a year or so ago that they are looking to rapidly expand and get themselves onto a load more major bookmakers, but I've seen pretty much no progress in that in the last year, so let's hope something significant happens with that soon, as the e-wallet market needs a major competitor to come and take over from the rancid Skrill/Neteller monopoly.
What you mentioned is so obvious that i thought it wasn't needed to focus on!
For sure their biggest problem is that!
The way i see it they have an- once in a life time- opportunity here , it's in their hands how they will use it and fill the gap that paysafe's greed created!
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:33 pm

IMO they are slightly cheaper than Paysafe group. Indeed they need to add more bookmakers in their list and they are working on it.
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Also they must do something about their id confirmation process.I have always problem with ecopayz when i send them the documents to verify my account.They always say that the doc must be 1MB at minimum.Why on earth a foto must be at least 1MB to be readable?I can read a foto with 64KB size just by zooming in.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:04 pm

They must have their reasons to demand a higher resolution.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:02 am

a neteller gold vip pays just 4 eur for 2k atm withdrawal via card
ecopayz would be 40 eur
That's 10 times more!
Do they have a discount for vip members ?
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:15 am

What are ecopay like when it comes to transferring money between ecopay accounts? Do they allow it or do they lock all accounts and cause lots of problems.
Neteller for me have always been fine about this, they let you do money transfers to other netellers no problem. However I have heard that Skrill use to cause problems when you do this.
What are ecopay like when it comes to peer to peer transfers?
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Someone i know did many p2p transactions to only one person. He lost the ability to p2p, decision irreversible. Noting that both did not use for bookmaker transactions for the few days they were doing this.

These guys fail to see the demands of the community they would like to serve imho.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm

I brought this reality to their attention when I met ecoPayz managers last week.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Someone should make a better alternative to neteller skrill and of course ecopay. How much do you think that would cost to set up?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”