December 06, 2016, 05:49:19 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Net+ card

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Net+ card  (Read 483 times)
Markisa91

Email
« on: November 18, 2016, 06:11:34 PM »

As of November 25th, you will no longer be able to use your Net+ Card. We are working on making the Net+ Card service available again in the future and hope to provide further notification in due course.

Your funds will be unaffected by this change. You may view your Net+ transaction history from your account. Please note that any reoccurring payments or subscriptions will be affected.

Thank you for your patience and kind cooperation during this process. If you do have any questions, please contact us.

Did anyone recieved the same notification?
Or it is just for Bosnia and hercegovina

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 06:30:57 PM »

As of November 25th, you will no longer be able to use your Net+ Card. We are working on making the Net+ Card service available again in the future and hope to provide further notification in due course.

Your funds will be unaffected by this change. You may view your Net+ transaction history from your account. Please note that any reoccurring payments or subscriptions will be affected.

Thank you for your patience and kind cooperation during this process. If you do have any questions, please contact us.

Did anyone recieved the same notification?
Or it is just for Bosnia and hercegovina

You are not alone :)

Don't be RoosterDonky, try to be yourself

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 07:08:54 PM »

I guess this is just for Southeastern Europe countries.  Also I can say that this is not Neteller`s decision,neteller knows that no one will like their limited service.
Neteller is the main e-wallet in the world nowadays and they are also subject to some laws.
If money flows among the western Europe countries “European System of Financial Supervision” don`t care it, but if money flows from western Europe countries to Southeastern Europe they care it.
also this decision will regulate "Cash problem".

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »

Fairpunter where are you from,Nikos do you know something about it and what countries can be next?

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 07:23:50 PM »

Fairpunter where are you from,Nikos do you know something about it and what countries can be next?
im from Azerbaijan.
a week ago I tried to explain about it on "Valuebet vs arbitrage" thread, believe me western europe countries can not be next

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 07:27:18 PM »

im from Azerbaijan.
a week ago I tried to explain about it on "Valuebet vs arbitrage" thread, believe me western europe countries can not be next

I am Markisa91 neighbour so i am worried that my country is next.

obykoo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »

With latest greedy fees and now Net+ card gone, there is probably no point in using Nettler anymore..

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 10:03:59 PM »

Decision comes from a much bigger organization than NT and has to do with non EU countries. EU countries will not be affected.

Bubbles
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 10:46:00 PM »

@ fairpunter

Interesting location for an arber. Out of curiosity :), what's the situation with books availability there? Different regions have different restrictions, we hear a lot about problems in southern and eastern Europe, I was wondering how you find your place in comparison...

w62upr
Getting better

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 12:58:34 AM »

Decision comes from a much bigger organization than NT and has to do with non EU countries. EU countries will not be affected.

It's MasterCard's decision, which also comes from a bigger organization as you mentioned I think. Neteller suspended Net+card for us 3 months ago. One month later, XM.COM announced to us that XM MasterCard was no longer available to us, saying the decision was made by MasterCard. Anyway Neteller and Skrill MasterCards are no longer issued outside EU.

akujieze

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 04:14:06 AM »

Interesting  because i got the message too....

#Fromafrica

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 06:58:26 AM »

It's MasterCard's decision, which also comes from a bigger organization as you mentioned I think. Neteller suspended Net+card for us 3 months ago. One month later, XM.COM announced to us that XM MasterCard was no longer available to us, saying the decision was made by MasterCard. Anyway Neteller and Skrill MasterCards are no longer issued outside EU.
Decision comes from a much bigger organization than MasterCard, as we know MasterCard gets profit from this services(e-wallets) too

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 07:13:37 AM »

@ fairpunter
Interesting location for an arber. Out of curiosity :), what's the situation with books availability there?
I lost some arbitrage opportunities, all bookies are available in here but bookies are aggressive to my place )

llqht88

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »

But which are much bigger organizations than NT that do this??? EP or sth like that?

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »

It is already mentioned by several guys. Read above.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »