Doxxbet ceasing operations

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Doxxbet ceasing operations  (Read 296 times)
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro
*****

Karma: 314
Posts: 2699



View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Doxxbet ceasing operations
« on: July 27, 2017, 11:35:51 AM »

Doxxbet announced their cease of operations as of August 1st, 2017. Players should access their sportsbook accounts to withdraw their funds.
Doxxbet is considered to be a victim of regulations in Czech Republic and most recently Slovakia. I think I will miss them since they offered some good arbitrage action in the first years of operation. I m looking forward to see if people behind Doxx will move offshore or what ever their plans are.
Logged
straili
Newbie
*

Karma: 3
Posts: 16


View Profile

straili

Re: Doxxbet ceasing operations
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:04:49 PM »

Doxxbet appeared in the market when Lads, WH, Stan, bet365 and the other high street bookmakers started limiting accounts severely. Doxxbet and some other bookmakers (3bwin, wauw etc) that appeared during that period were nice substitutes that kept profits steady until other solutions became handy.
After 1-2 good years Doxx became like all the others.
Logged
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro
*****

Karma: 314
Posts: 2699



View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: Doxxbet ceasing operations
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »

bbc_standard_quote">(3bwin, wauw etc)

3bwin was a nice source of income but couldn't deal with the press of all these arbers. They paid in the end.
Wauw went under. I recall unreal arbs of 10%+ especially in long odds allowing big money to be engaged. In the end they also couldn't deal with arbers, they bankrupted and those with the hot potato in hands had to suffer a 40% damage of their balances. Company was liquidated to pay the rest 60%.
Doxx had an excellent record.
Logged
gg
Guest


Email

gg

Re: Doxxbet ceasing operations
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »

Thx for the info Arbusers.
Logged
Pages: [1]
Print