October 22, 2014, 01:30:40 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.
NETELLER - Play safe
The Skrill Digital Wallet

Last hour sharp dropping odds

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »
Author Topic: Last hour sharp dropping odds  (Read 32184 times)
mizerez

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »

The price of Norwich (+1) fell from 2.14 to 1.96 in 18:48 , 42 minutes before the off against Manure.

Since the amount of money matched in betfair already exceeds the 3M$ , I believe this move is due to
someone who poured unimaginable sum of money on Norwich side.

so I'm tipping for Norwich (+1).

BOOYAKA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »

Because Rooney didn't start?

mizerez

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »

1-0 Norwich and +0.96u for me  ;)

Manure today's performance , regardless of Rooney is on/off the pitch , was shyte.

fnatic91

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »

is there any site where to see dropping lines (except oddsportal) ? or you figure them out by coincidence ?

mizerez

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 10:06:36 PM »

BetExplorer , which also shows odds from 12bet and dafabet.

Keep in mind that not every sharp-last-moment-movement deserves raising the eyebrow.
If it wasn't for the Millions of $$$ already matched in betfair , I wouldn't touch this game.

mizerez

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »

Looks like Stoke city - is what the wise guy shelling is $$$$ tonight.

The price for (+0.5) fell all the way down from 1.85 to 1.75 in a matter of 18 minutes.
Money matched in betfair on this match is 3+ M$.

Grab Stoke (+0.5) right now.

qbet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »

Looks like Stoke city - is what the wise guy shelling is $$$$ tonight.

The price for (+0.5) fell all the way down from 1.85 to 1.75 in a matter of 18 minutes.
Money matched in betfair on this match is 3+ M$.

Grab Stoke (+0.5) right now.

The price may have been good at 1.85 but it's no longer good at 1.75. The correct strategy is to look for another book that still hasn't dropped its stoke +0.5 price and bet it there. This is called betting steam but you need to act fast and by the time you read these tips every book would have adjusted its lines.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:36:05 PM by qbet » Logged

Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 09:52:22 PM »

mizerez thanks for the tips. Keep 'em coming. Are you using betexplorer for finding out the odd changes or some other, maybe faster and better service?

mizerez

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 10:52:01 PM »

+0.75u.  ;)

Qbet , I'm just solely trying to translate (sharp) odds movement into taking the winning bet.
If anyone can get a higher price , then more for him.

Buddha , I keep 7-8 betexplorer browser tabs open all day.

Be ready for UCL games tomorrow and wednesday's...

qbet

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »

+0.75u.  ;)

Qbet , I'm just solely trying to translate (sharp) odds movement into taking the winning bet.
If anyone can get a higher price , then more for him.

You are actually translating sharp odds movements to loosing bets. What might have been a winning bet at 2.14 is almost certainly a loosing bet at 1.96.

Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:16 PM »

Skenderbeu Korca - Flamurtari, Albanian Super League match being played tomorrow.

Guaranteed HW. I'd go with -1, AH or EH.
Book it!  ;D

Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »

Not wanting to edit, I am adding another post.

Skenderbeu -1 EH at 2.25 at Scandic. This is my bet.
Cheers.

fnatic91

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 03:06:31 PM »

Skenderbeu Korca - Flamurtari, Albanian Super League match being played tomorrow.

Book it!  ;D

Mate,i am from Albania and i would not be so sure . I know that the odd has dropped from 1.70 to 1.40 ,but the odd movement doesn't tell the truth.Skenderbeu have won 2 last seasons  and they are  favorite number 1 to win again this season.BUT Flamurtari is the second best team after Skenderbeu,i would dare to say  they are the same level like Skenderbeu.Flamurtari made a poor start ,that's why they are at the middle.They are getting better and have won 3 last matches ,i assure you they will finish top3 in the end.

All i want to mean is that there is no value at Skenderbeu win @1.40 and Skenderbeu -1 EH is too much risky . I am simply giving some information ,you decide yourself what to do . AND something else : albanian superleague is totally fixed ,you can never be sure.

Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »

Book it!  ;D

Mate,i am from Albania and i would not be so sure . I know that the odd has dropped from 1.70 to 1.40 ,but the odd movement doesn't tell the truth.Skenderbeu have won 2 last seasons  and they are  favorite number 1 to win again this season.BUT Flamurtari is the second best team after Skenderbeu,i would dare to say  they are the same level like Skenderbeu.Flamurtari made a poor start ,that's why they are at the middle.They are getting better and have won 3 last matches ,i assure you they will finish top3 in the end.

All i want to mean is that there is no value at Skenderbeu win @1.40 and Skenderbeu -1 EH is too much risky . I am simply giving some information ,you decide yourself what to do . AND something else : albanian superleague is totally fixed ,you can never be sure.
Shqiptar jam edhe une  :)
E di qe nuk ka shume vlere ne 1.4, sidomos kur ishte 1.7 por deri sa te jete Baca ne pushtet e Armand Duka ne FSHF, Skenderbeu eshte i favorizum. Ma merr mendja jane duke vendosur shume baste per Skenderbeun keshtu qe diçka e dyshimte mund te jete duke ndodhur.
Nejse, me behet qejfi qe ka edhe nje shqiptar tjeter ktu.

fnatic91

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 04:05:54 PM »

Book it!  ;D

Shqiptar jam edhe une  :)
E di qe nuk ka shume vlere ne 1.4, sidomos kur ishte 1.7 por deri sa te jete Baca ne pushtet e Armand Duka ne FSHF, Skenderbeu eshte i favorizum. Ma merr mendja jane duke vendosur shume baste per Skenderbeun keshtu qe diçka e dyshimte mund te jete duke ndodhur.
Nejse, me behet qejfi qe ka edhe nje shqiptar tjeter ktu.

Po me po normale qe eshte i favorizuar Skenderbeu ,po gjithsesi ca nuk ben vaki.E hengra une nje her me Kukesin ,vajta i vura 100 EUR me Luftetarin thash do fitojn ata se kan ber blerje,peruronin stadiumin me stola blu,do ishte Baca e kshu gjerash :P Besoj se ka per te qen live te keto aziatiket neser ndeshja,do e shoh nje her si levizin koeficentet dhe mbase e luaj . Ishte Laci - Tomorri javes qe shkoi, minuta 70 ishte 3-1 ndeshja  dhe over 4.5/5 e kishte koeficentin 1.15 :P  ca qyteti je ?

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
« previous next »