Calculator

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Calculator  (Read 1885 times)
Buddha

Email

Buddha

Calculator
« on: November 19, 2012, 02:54:31 PM »

Hello arbers!
I am looking for a good, working, reliable tool ( web-based, excel, program etc ) that can tell me amounts I need to hedge on exchange and bookie.

Basically I back high at bookie and lay lower at exchange ( I am going to use smarkets because of low commission and good odds but not limited to).
Could you please direct me to such a program? So I put the amount of money I backed at bookie and odds, and odds I lay at exchange and it tells me how much I need to lay, deduct user input commission percentage and give the profit guaranteed + % of arbing.

I tried a couple of such tools but didn't get one to work fine. I'd really appreciate it and I'd save me a lot of time.

Thank you so much in advance!
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: Calculator
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »

Mir se vini,
Here is your tool: http://www.oddschecker.com/betting-tools/hedging-calculator.html
Buddha

Email

Buddha

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »

All right thanks. Hope it works all right!
Any other alternative is also welcome  ;D
ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW

ppintaluba

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 02:36:14 AM »

Hello.
I have developed an Excel worksheet to track my surebets. I have posted a topic about it (http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,973.0.html)
I am planning to sell this Excel if someone finds it usefull. I have a trial version.

The main purpose of the excel is to track bets and analyze performance.
However, the Excel includes a simple calculator both to back vs back and back vs lay.
Both calculators manage commissions.

You can set a global stake and the calculator will tell you how much to back and lay (taking into account the odds and commissions).
It does not calculate automaticaly how much to lay if you enter the backed amount, but I can work on it. It could be a good improvement
Anyway, it is very easy to play with the total stake and try different values until you get the amount you backed (and also the amount to lay)

If you would like to test it, the trial version of my Excel has the calculator available without restrictions.
PM if you want me to send the Excel.

PS: it needs Windows and Excel 2007 or later.

Regards,

Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Pages: [1]
Print