Matchbook (page 8)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Matchbook  (Read 19643 times)
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Matchbook
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2017, 07:13:15 AM »

Im curious but does matchbook still have that hidden charge commission if you don't wager X amount of your deposit?

Also most of the offers you see on matchbook are from them right?  Thus seeded by their traders?  Heard this a while back.  So basically not much traders there at all?

Anyone?

If you use a debit card they only require you tou turn your deposit over once.

If you use Skrill/Neteller etc they will charge fees if your total commission generated doesnt cover their costs.  They have a client "payment rating" which you can ask them for to see if you qualify for a free withdrawal.

As to their markets, I still think most of them are seeded by themselves, and normally odds are slightly less than on Pinnacle/Betfair so I dont use them often for my arbs.

Never trust a goose!!!
E4e

View Profile

E4e

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2017, 03:42:31 PM »

Never have I ever found a better offer on matchbook than on Asian books or markets. It's just pinnnacle odds less a few points net of commission.

Plus they don't even show the real order book, you can tell  because sometimes you can get a partial execution just by placing an order in the mid.
alexunder

View Profile

alexunder

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2017, 02:58:06 PM »

Anyone here tested geeks toy for Matchbook? How it is? Same as the betfair one?
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2017, 05:46:39 PM »

Anyone here tested geeks toy for Matchbook? How it is? Same as the betfair one?

As its free its about 2 years behind Betfairs one, and missing a lot of features.  The main ones being when you update a bet it shows at the old odds, you cant refresh markets, you have to close down the whole application to refresh the markets.

Shame because Betfair Geekstoy is excellent.

Never trust a goose!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print