BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets

BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service  (Read 9085 times)
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

BetBurger - Live Arbing Service
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »

Hello guys!

We are happy to announce our new Live Arbing Service! Finally we finished all base work and can share it with you guys!
The service now is in beta testing, so we want apologise if you'll find any errors or bugs.  :o

Anyway just try it - http://www.betburger.com/live_betting
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:21:07 PM by betburger » Logged

Alabaster
Has some experience

View Profile

Alabaster

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »

very good
brcarthur

View Profile

brcarthur

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 10:13:37 PM »

Hello guys!

We are happy to announce our new Live Arbing Service! Finally we finished all base work and can share it with you guys!
The service now is in beta testing, so we want apologise if you'll find any errors or bugs.  :o

What about the countries which have special gaming regulations? For example WillhamHill.com and WilliamHill.es (allowed in Spain) have different odds. Do you cover Spanish branches of the bookmakers?

betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »

Hello guys!

What about the countries which have special gaming regulations? For example WillhamHill.com and WilliamHill.es (allowed in Spain) have different odds. Do you cover Spanish branches of the bookmakers?

Hello,

Nope, unfortunately now we just try to cover all English versions of popular bookies.

Thanks

brcarthur

View Profile

brcarthur

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »

Hey guys, Im comparing BetBurget with other live sure bet alert services.
Look at this one for example: http://positivebet.com/en, the monthly subscription  is $30 vs 149 euro from BetBurger.
So what are that big advantages of BetBurger that should make users to use BetBurget and not for example postivebet.com?

Thanks in advance.
cortomaltese
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cortomaltese

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 09:06:16 AM »

Look at this one for example: http://positivebet.com/en, the monthly subscription  is $30 vs 149 euro from BetBurger.
So what are that big advantages of BetBurger that should make users to use BetBurget and not for example postivebet.com?

Thanks in advance.

reasonable question , and to add to that i would say that at least with first glance interface looks like pretty much the same , remains to be answered if there are any operational similarities also...
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 10:30:03 AM »

Thanks in advance.

I'm always on the lookout for something that can improve profits, I paid a tenner (£10) yesterday for a weeks trial, suffice
to say I won't be logging in again, it's very early days for this service, not saying it won't eventually be good but for now
it's in it's infancy and should really be free if they want to attract business, the same clever way betburger did, maybe
for Russians it's a good service? alert service competition is healthy for arbing so I hope they continue to develop, with
services like Beatbookies and Rebelbetting going the other way although to be fair I think Rebelbetting are at least
attempting to improve whereas Beatbookies which was the best has given up and we have already lost SBM, makes
me think there is little profit in running an alert service, personally  I find the best way to arb is to look manually but
also to have an alert service running at the same time and alternate between manual and alert, problem is that alert
services performance always seems to start off well but are unable for whatever reason to maintain this, as a full time
arber I'd be willing to pay a high fee for a reliable, consistent service much in the way Beatbookies used to be with it's
limited membership but even that failed, alert services, I've tried them all, they all need many improvements, we arbers
are there customers, they need to provide what there customers want if they want to succeed, arbitragepro was the best,
beatbookies was the best, I miss them both, if alert services do not spend the time and the money to improve their services
then they will go the same way as arbitragepro and beatbookies, arbers just wont renew their subscriptions for a service
which is in decline.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:34:35 AM by yorkjoss » Logged
brcarthur

View Profile

brcarthur

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 06:57:50 AM »

So still no response from BetBurger on this topic? :/
pkpunter

View Profile

pkpunter

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 08:48:01 AM »

i use them only for prematch and only for Planetwin365 ;fast and reliable service;it work fine for me , would be nice if it would cover even a few italian books for which i have to use another service....
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 11:50:51 AM »

You can always post the names of these Italian bookmakers, so BetBurger would know.
pkpunter

View Profile

pkpunter

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 03:18:28 PM »

already done in "the must have bookmakers" section, emailed them too, i hope they are working on it; thank you Arbusers !
betburger
Pro

In bets we trust

View Profile WWW

betburger

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »

So still no response from BetBurger on this topic? :/

Hello brcarthur,

Unfortunately we don't have time to analyse positivebet. But we will investigate them soon.
We are trying to bring perfect and reliable service for our customers. Honestly our aim is help you earn money.
Because if you're getting profit then we're getting it too.

Tell you a secret - we are working on multifilters, it's mean that you can create several filters (bookies, sports, outcomes, markets) and use several at once.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:22:52 PM by betburger » Logged

cristi13
Probably a Pro

View Profile

cristi13

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 08:59:58 PM »

Tell you a secret - we are working on multifilters, it's mean that you can create several filters (bookies, sports, outcomes, markets) and use several at once.

This is great news.
yorkjoss
Probably a Pro

View Profile

yorkjoss

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 10:58:17 AM »

yes that is great news, multifilters are definitely needed and would be a great addition to an alert service, I do not
subscribe to betburger for this reason, too many DNB arbs, oddstorm is the same but I'd definitely subscribe to
berburger if I could filter out a lot of the useless (to me) arbs.

I tried out positivebet, very early days for them, they are from Russia and maybe suit that market but for now they
are nowhere near as good as the competition
TripleX

View Profile

TripleX

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:01 AM »

Could you add the tax option for each bookie which would include "On Stake" or "On Profit" option?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:04:32 PM by TripleX » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
Print