BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:11 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]
Hello guys!

We are happy to announce our new Live Arbing Service! Finally we finished all base work and can share it with you guys!
The service now is in beta testing, so we want apologise if you'll find any errors or bugs.  :o

Anyway just try it - http://www.betburger.com/live_betting
Last edited by BetBurger on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 pm

very good
brcarthur
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 am

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:13 pm

betburger wrote: [align=center]Image[/align]
Hello guys!

We are happy to announce our new Live Arbing Service! Finally we finished all base work and can share it with you guys!
The service now is in beta testing, so we want apologise if you'll find any errors or bugs.  :o

Anyway just try it - http://www.betburger.com/live_betting


What about the countries which have special gaming regulations? For example WillhamHill.com and WilliamHill.es (allowed in Spain) have different odds. Do you cover Spanish branches of the bookmakers?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:28 am

brcarthur wrote:
betburger wrote: [align=center]Image[/align]
Hello guys!

We are happy to announce our new Live Arbing Service! Finally we finished all base work and can share it with you guys!
The service now is in beta testing, so we want apologise if you'll find any errors or bugs.  :o

Anyway just try it - http://www.betburger.com/live_betting


What about the countries which have special gaming regulations? For example WillhamHill.com and WilliamHill.es (allowed in Spain) have different odds. Do you cover Spanish branches of the bookmakers?
Hello,

Nope, unfortunately now we just try to cover all English versions of popular bookies.

Thanks
brcarthur
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 am

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 pm


Hey guys, Im comparing BetBurget with other live sure bet alert services.
Look at this one for example: http://positivebet.com/en, the monthly subscription  is $30 vs 149 euro from BetBurger.
So what are that big advantages of BetBurger that should make users to use BetBurget and not for example postivebet.com?

Thanks in advance.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 33
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:06 am

brcarthur wrote:
Hey guys, Im comparing BetBurget with other live sure bet alert services.
Look at this one for example: http://positivebet.com/en, the monthly subscription  is $30 vs 149 euro from BetBurger.
So what are that big advantages of BetBurger that should make users to use BetBurget and not for example postivebet.com?

Thanks in advance.
reasonable question , and to add to that i would say that at least with first glance interface looks like pretty much the same , remains to be answered if there are any operational similarities also...
brcarthur
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 am

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 am


So still no response from BetBurger on this topic? :/
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 am

i use them only for prematch and only for Planetwin365 ;fast and reliable service;it work fine for me , would be nice if it would cover even a few italian books for which i have to use another service....
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 619
Posts: 6149
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am

You can always post the names of these Italian bookmakers, so BetBurger would know.
pkpunter
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 9
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:18 pm

already done in "the must have bookmakers" section, emailed them too, i hope they are working on it; thank you Arbusers !
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: 3
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:20 pm

brcarthur wrote:
So still no response from BetBurger on this topic? :/
Hello brcarthur,

Unfortunately we don't have time to analyse positivebet. But we will investigate them soon.
We are trying to bring perfect and reliable service for our customers. Honestly our aim is help you earn money.
Because if you're getting profit then we're getting it too.

Tell you a secret - we are working on multifilters, it's mean that you can create several filters (bookies, sports, outcomes, markets) and use several at once.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
Last edited by BetBurger on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 6
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:59 pm

betburger wrote:
Tell you a secret - we are working on multifilters, it's mean that you can create several filters (bookies, sports, outcomes, markets) and use several at once.
This is great news.
TripleX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 am

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 am

Could you add the tax option for each bookie which would include "On Stake" or "On Profit" option?
Last edited by TripleX on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 am

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:40 pm

I want to make a rewiew of betburger alert service for Live events.
The odds are not syncronized well and 90% of the arbs are not existing. The delay of updating odds of bet365 for example (a sharp-soft  book for live events) are late more than 30 sec some times...
I ask for a trial to check the service and betburger refuse me so I pay a day subscription and i dont think i will pay again.
Its tottaly useless for live arbing Especially for fast sports (tennis,volley,basket)
The 10% of arbs that is existing when Betbuirgers alert service is showing them is soccer.
This high price only for a few soccer arbs is unfair i think.
Oddstorm is better and even if i have never pay oddstorm subscription i will pay on August when soccer is on again.

(I dont like to desparage Betburger and advertise Oddstorm but when i ask for trial subscription and oddstorm gives me 3 days and i am completely happy with this service and betburger refuses to give trial subscription and i pay and i find that i lost my money with a useless alert service i think is better to share it with you)


CONCLUSION
Betburger is only covering very very good pre match events.

Betburger is covering ''well'' on LIVE only soccer but when other services covering soccer much better the answer is ................................
Last edited by dci2121 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo
yorkjoss

Re: BetBurger - Live Arbing Service

Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 pm

bit confused mate as you say betburger covers football well but not so well other sports and that oddstorm
covers football well but Oddstorm covers only football, the sports you are missing from betburger will also
be missing on oddstorm, the best live arbing service out there is yourself, odds move too fast for alert services
to pick up and when they do pick them up 20 arbers are all placing the same live bet, good way to lose a good account
Last edited by yorkjoss on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BetBurger ”