I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone  (Read 2793 times)
Bookmakers 2U

View Profile

Bookmakers 2U

I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone
« on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »

As Swedish, I would say that Swedish-owned Unibet disgrace Sweden's reputation online.  :-\

I would say that Unibet is one of the major gaming companies who cheat most against their clients. Locked accounts are very common through their security department. Unibet may think they have suspicions about the customer but in fact maybe it's Unibet themselves who is the crook. The money ends up in Unibet's own pocket of fraud against their customers. In this position, they earn money even though their odds compilers usually are completely useless to put the right odds. For regular players they can be better, but for arbers and players that want higher bet limits. I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone.

This is a common rule they use to lock accounts.
Unibet Bonus Rule.4.8.3 abuse Will result in the account holder's account is closed. Unibet Reserves the right to refuse redemption and / or confiscate any account holder's earnings ....

Regarding our site as we have had long discussions with Unibet affiliate manager Elen Garth who accused us of bonus cheats and closed our affiliate account several years back. Something B2U completely disagree. Word against another.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:56:07 PM by Bookmakers 2U » Logged
nicobuss

View Profile

nicobuss

Re: I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:05:58 PM »

I live in Sweden also,not aware of any sign up bonus with them,2 big bets,then limited,so withdrew the lot,shame as you can get a lot of arbs with them,could still get 80 Euro's on big leagues,but for me not worth it,got my money no problem
matpeta

View Profile

matpeta

Re: I do NOT recommend Unibet to anyone
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 04:42:03 PM »

Live in Hungary and there are no problems with Unibet. many bookies are blocked, Unibet works with mirror sites. Of course- 3-4 bets over 100 Euro and limit :( , but have no problems to withdraws my money. But it is bookie only for newbies.
Pages: [1]
Print