Verification Documents at Ladbrokes

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Verification Documents at Ladbrokes  (Read 2678 times)
marilio1

View Profile

marilio1

Verification Documents at Ladbrokes
« on: November 16, 2015, 10:58:01 AM »

Hi, guys. I have a serious problem with Ladbrokes. I have verified my account there, and I have been betting for two months with no problem for withdrawals. But a week ago, they refused my withdrawal, as I couldn't wager the amount which I deposited, because they killed my account, and I can't bet there now. I was asked for a UK Passport or Driving License. I don't have a UK Identification documents. I work here, and I've got a bank account. I have sent them my bank statement and my Bulgarian Passport, but they told me they need a UK ID. Can you give me an advice what to do? Has anyone had this problem there? Beware!
NAS
Has some experience

View Profile

NAS

Re: Verification Documents at Ladbrokes
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 11:43:43 AM »

bbc_standard_quote">Hi, guys. I have a serious problem with Ladbrokes. I have verified my account there, and I have been betting for two months with no problem for withdrawals. But a week ago, they refused my withdrawal, as I couldn't wager the amount which I deposited, because they killed my account, and I can't bet there now. I was asked for a UK Passport or Driving License. I don't have a UK Identification documents. I work here, and I've got a bank account. I have sent them my bank statement and my Bulgarian Passport, but they told me they need a UK ID. Can you give me an advice what to do? Has anyone had this problem there? Beware!

Ladbrokes It is getting worse.

Before they didn't ask any docs, know ask a lot of docs and photos. Even for Uk native residents, Ladbrokes required three times  photos of the documents. Docs in different angles and photos with high resolutions of the documents.

You or your friend, as EU residents, do not need any UK identification. You can send the UK social security card and see if they accept.
If not, make a complaint in one of these entities:
http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Contact-us/Complaints/Complain-gambling-transaction.aspx
Looter
Has some experience

View Profile

Looter

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 11:31:27 PM »

They don't have the right to ask only for UK identification documents since they are accepting non UK nationalities within UK.
DO NOT share your NIN with any bookie.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:36:56 PM by Looter » Logged
NAS
Has some experience

View Profile

NAS

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 09:41:57 AM »

Ladbrokes paid today, after 2 and half months, my friend balance. "He" made a complaint in SBR and IBAS (http://www.ibas-uk.com/)
antemartic

View Profile

antemartic

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 02:02:59 PM »

bbc_standard_quote">Hi, guys. I have a serious problem with Ladbrokes. I have verified my account there, and I have been betting for two months with no problem for withdrawals. But a week ago, they refused my withdrawal, as I couldn't wager the amount which I deposited, because they killed my account, and I can't bet there now. I was asked for a UK Passport or Driving License. I don't have a UK Identification documents. I work here, and I've got a bank account. I have sent them my bank statement and my Bulgarian Passport, but they told me they need a UK ID. Can you give me an advice what to do? Has anyone had this problem there? Beware!
I have same problem. I'm croatian but live in austria. I sent them passport, id front and back side, bill from flat, upc contract, energy contract, bank statement. And nothing they reject all
Pages: [1]
Print