RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Novibet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Novibet

Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Is there any review on Novibet? I see a nice bonus of 100 euros...is it only for Greeks again?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Novibet

Mon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm

I will prepare a review when i find time...yes Greeks and GreekCypriots only. No Brits, no Austrians. :P
straili
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

What's wrong with Austrians?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

There is nothing wrong with them. Some of them are very fond of bonus abusing.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue May 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey, ask helias for this. ;D

A Novibet review can be found here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,247.0.html
Last edited by arbusers on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cretan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

IMO it is a non-bookmaker.
I registered there, I played 1000 euros and I won my bet. Tried to withdraw the money, but I needed some hundreds more for the ROR.
Tried to bet with them this week, but the limits where 2.50 to 5 euros per bet at Champions League matches. Wow.
Note that I didn't make any arbitrage with them.

And I hate all this tries for the ror. Have to match ~200 bets to withdraw my money. I hate this work  ::)
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Novibet has some ties with Sportingbet, so i m not surprised by their behaviour against Greeks.
You should be faster with ror.
Tocko
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

are they reliable?i don't want bonus just to bet
Alabaster
Has experience

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:37 pm

My opinion thet are reliable.

They are not good for arbing and not good for 10K players. Even multibets are limited to 10 EUR from beggining if not placed on 1x2 market.

They are gold for value bettors, thousands value bets per week, prematch or live.
Good meny, bets are placed in 2 seconds.
Usually first withdraw are slow up to 10 days, after in 24 hours.
Jurisdiction of Isle of Man Gambling Commission make them safer then many other bookies.
Bad thing, Statusbet are closed, I think.
KOUVAS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:07 pm

They are a good company.

I have made a few 3 digit withdrawals during the past months with no problems.

Double check your lost bets with them since they sometimes make mistakes. It happened to me twice in hockey and basketball games. Problems solved after I emailed them.
sandumarian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:28 pm

i just got this from Novibet...
Dear  ,

We would like to inform you that your withdrawals has been cancelled by the payments department and your account has been deactivated and is currently under review by Novibet security department.

You will be informed by the company on any update regarding this case, when the investigation is completed.

Kind regards,

Novibet Support
do you think that i have a chance to receive my money ?
sandumarian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:49 pm

This is to inform you that your official complaint #2020012501 has been reviewed and kindly accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

Following your case up, I would like to inform you that after investigation, security department concluded that there has been a serious breach of the following terms and conditions:

#2.7 Customers are only allowed to open one account. Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicion that any of our customers has opened multiple accounts with us we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits will not be refunded. Customers shall also be liable towards the company for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.

#2.8 We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:

To act on behalf of another person or third party.
    To deposit money originating from criminal activity.
    To deposit money through a credit card which a customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receiving money from such card on in any other manner colluding with a third party to do so.
    To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
    To use VPN's, Proxy servers, Tor Browsers, IP blockers or any type of software or service used to manipulate or obfuscate their location. This is strictly prohibited and Novibet reserves the right to close any accounts, void any open bets and refund any deposits made minus any withdrawals, if we believe that a customer is utilising such a method.

Having stated the previous, your account has been permanently deactivated, your winnings of £1,593.84 have been removed and your original deposits will not be refunded. 

If you feel that you want to raise a further dispute, you may seek external resolution from an Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as The Independent Betting Adjudication Service. IBAS will act as the ADR for Novibet in respect of all players and not in its capacity as a regulator.

Kind regards,

Novibet Support
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:09 pm

sandumarian wrote:

#2.7 Customers are only allowed to open one account. Opening of multiple accounts is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicion that any of our customers has opened multiple accounts with us we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits will not be refunded. Customers shall also be liable towards the company for damages and costs incurred as a result of the fraud.

#2.8 We specifically do not permit our customers to do any of the following:

To act on behalf of another person or third party.
    To deposit money originating from criminal activity.
    To deposit money through a credit card which a customer is not authorized to use, or knowingly receiving money from such card on in any other manner colluding with a third party to do so.
    To use in any manner whatsoever their player account or that of third parties for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
    To use VPN's, Proxy servers, Tor Browsers, IP blockers or any type of software or service used to manipulate or obfuscate their location. This is strictly prohibited and Novibet reserves the right to close any accounts, void any open bets and refund any deposits made minus any withdrawals, if we believe that a customer is utilising such a method.

Novibet Support
omg... this is pure fraud.
2.7 is easy for them to see, if 2 accs under same ID has been opened, they must confirm its not a ID fraud.
2.8 is like really hard to prove by their side.  Those terms and conditions are pure s""t.
I hope you will get your money back because this is pure nonsense and i guess they even have not given you any kind of proof whatsoever..
novosel1996

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:39 pm

I sent them photos many times for verification, but they told me that they received nothing from me. Although I sent both through the site and through mail

Return to “Bookies discussion”