January 16, 2017, 05:10:48 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Does cc cleaner remove iesnare?

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »
Author Topic: Does cc cleaner remove iesnare?  (Read 7515 times)
DonkeyKong
Has some experience

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »

I recently downloaded "collusion" addon for firefox and now see that most bookies have iesnare. I was wondering if cc cleaner removes it? Or should I do it manually?

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »

I recently downloaded "collusion" addon for firefox and now see that most bookies have iesnare. I was wondering if cc cleaner removes it? Or should I do it manually?

It will only delete it temporarily - as soon as you log into a site that uses iesnare again it will install itself back as a cookie (as well as leaving data on you drive)

The best way to block it is through the hosts file - you need to be logged on as an admin to do that though (and also change file permissions)

This should help - gives you several ways to do it but I tried them all and changing the hosts file is the only thing that worked for me

http://www.forumforpages.com/facebook/spockholm-mafia-tools/blocking-iesnare-for-good-complete-instructions-from-a-microsoft-certified-computer-tech/1486432147/0
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:43:01 PM by MaxShalamar » Logged

NDR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 08:48:18 PM »

search add on: better privacy

deletes all LSOs after closing browser.

pls excuse my bad english

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 08:55:28 PM »

Yes but no use while you are still logged onto a site

doubledavis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 09:21:31 PM »

Yes but no use while you are still logged onto a site

Agreed. Pairing it with ghostery however should do the trick with most browsers. I also like to specifically block the iesnare.com cookie which can be done with most browsers. Double barrier method if you like. Just google 'how to block specific cookies using xxxx browser'

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 10:04:05 PM »

Fuck me - you actually agree with something I said  ;D

But as I said - the other methods listen in the link I gave are not 100% reliable - the only sure way is to edit the hosts file - that pings the iesnare site and fools it into thinking it has laid it's little cookie on your machine

If you don't know how to do it I can email a new hosts for you that you copy and paste into the folder

... for a small charge of course :)

doubledavis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »

A man as rich as yourself trying to charge a newbie for something as simple as that? The mind boggles. Just directly blocking the specific cookie permanently as I mentioned will work just as we'll as is much easier.

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 11:04:32 PM »

A man as rich as yourself trying to charge a newbie for something as simple as that? The mind boggles. Just directly blocking the specific cookie permanently as I mentioned will work just as we'll as is much easier.

The reason it is easier is because it's not 100% reliable

Ever seen a settings.sol cookie after you think you've blocked iesnare/mpsnare?  ;)

They are not stupid - neither should the punters be

As I said I can help a newbie like yourself protect themselves :)

doubledavis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 11:16:24 PM »

Ha ha thanks but I'm about as far from a newbie as you will find on this site. Don't be fooled by what it says under my username, I just don't usually post very much. I'd be very surprised if my volumes didn't make you look like a newbie.

MaxShalamar
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 11:32:19 PM »

Ha ha thanks but I'm about as far from a newbie as you will find on this site. Don't be fooled by what it says under my username, I just don't usually post very much. I'd be very surprised if my volumes didn't make you look like a newbie.

As I've said before  I'm strictly part time - I have other income and a lot of other interests and hobbies

I make enough arbing for a couple of nice holidays a year (back to the Maldives again in the summer and Venice again next week) and a few weekend breaks around Europe so if people want to put in the work to make a good living fair play to them but it's just a bit of fun for me

Going to cost a fucking fortune to put the youngest through Uni starting next year  so may as well make the most of it now - probably end up having a wet weekend in Blackpool like we did a few years ago - may even have to start arbing full time - cost of living is rising  :D

BTW - I was joking about the charge :D  I give tech info for free -  if people don't want to listen then that's fine ... and people wonder why some of my accounts last 5 months + :D

NDR

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 10:25:40 AM »

are u guys not using amnesic systems?

also using socks at the end of the line, for not using vpn?

Thordin
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 10:31:02 AM »

are u guys not using amnesic systems?

also using socks at the end of the line, for not using vpn?

ca you please explain what these mean?

NDR

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 10:37:16 AM »

you can setup your connection via proxifier and using a "borrowed" ip(socks5?) at the end of the chain.

VPN—SSH Tunnel—Socks5 / xxxsocks

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:49:05 AM by NDR » Logged

NDR

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 10:39:26 AM »

and with amnesic system, i mean a computer thats delete everything on it when you shut it down.

so if you start it theres nothing on it no cookies and stuff.
like a virgin, touched for the very first time :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:42:19 AM by NDR » Logged

Thordin
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

and with amnesic system, i mean a computer thats delete everything on it when you shut it down.

so if you start it theres nothing on it no cookies and stuff.
like a virgin, touched for the very first time :)

Oh yeah, im using that amnestic stuff

about that complicated ip stuff, its a pain in my brain, im just paying for extra lines

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
« previous next »