January 16, 2017, 09:44:41 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Efbet - scam ! Voided my 5 bets after match ending

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Efbet - scam ! Voided my 5 bets after match ending  (Read 738 times)
emotion85

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2016, 10:33:59 AM »

I want to express my dissapointed with Efbet. They canceled 5 bet, two hours after the match ending.
 Then they began to cancel my bets or permanently reduce my odds. example: I bet to 2.2 and after 5 minutes I get an email ""We noticed that this selection is made at a precise odds and therefore, in accordance with t.12.3.2 of Mandatory our terms and conditions will be settled at the revised price - 1.90
Stay away from them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thordin
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 11:27:57 AM »

Nice way to limit, haha!
Accept all the bets and then slice 30% of the payout, these bookies are getting smarter :D

GrayFox
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 12:00:40 PM »

Nice way to limit, haha!
Accept all the bets and then slice 30% of the payout, these bookies are getting smarter :D
i never tried them but i hope they f** close.

fire777

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »

I have an account with them for more than two months, and so far so good. Only today they have lowered the share of a game, but it was my fault, because I had not checked the market, in fact I had placed the bet @ 1.85 while all other bookmakers were @ 1,5 / 1,58. However immediately notified by email the change, giving 15 minutes of time from receipt of the email to cancel the bet, which I immediately did and they executed immediately cancel the bet

fire777

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:19:48 AM »

Efbet are dangerous, because if you bet at high altitudes in line with other bookmakers, change the share but fortunately according to their terms and conditions, you can refuse the change and cancel the bet.
But I advise you not to bet on live games, because if they change the price of your live bet, you can not cancel the bet.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »