January 18, 2017, 01:39:25 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Arbing in 2016

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »
Author Topic: Arbing in 2016  (Read 2974 times)
buho

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2016, 07:55:38 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm brand new here, and I'm still catching up on a lot of reading material to get into arbing.

I've frequently come across people saying that "arbing is dead" nowadays, that it's not what it used to be, and some even saying that it's just not worth it, so I wanted to ask you for your take on this.

Thanks!

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 08:55:34 PM »

hi buho, my advice is to not believe people who try to discourage you just because they don't want to share a piece of the cake with you

there's a lot of money to be made out there if you become a good arber. there have sure been better times in the past but that's no reason at all to quit!

you just need to try it for yourself and find your own path. maybe this is for you, maybe it isn't... but it's entirely up to your skills and persistence

also there is plenty of information here in the forum to learn from... noone will reveal their best arbing secrets but in general we try to help each other

good luck!

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:00:22 PM »

Arbing is not dead - the golden days may be gone but you can still make decent cash even with limited soft books

A lot of arbers have evolved to other things - read the forum for a few clues

buho

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 10:57:18 PM »

Thanks for your answers.

So, would you say that it is more suited for making a little extra income instead of a full-time occupation?

Alfa1234
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »

Depends on the person.  Try it and you'll find out for yourself if it's for you or not.

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 01:21:03 AM »

a good thing about arbing is you are your own boss... the more time you put into it, the more you can learn and make. so it can work either way for you buho, you choose your dedication level.

but don't expect profit to time spent to be linear, but rather exponential. put 4 hours a day and make x. put 8 hours a day and you will make 4 times x. that's my opinion at least

good luck  :)

RoosterDonky
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 04:58:14 AM »

Anytime you can make money doing what you want without a nagging boss, you're blessed.

Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

fire777

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 07:51:57 PM »

Thanks for your answers.

So, would you say that it is more suited for making a little extra income instead of a full-time occupation?
hello buho, if you want a little extra gain can also start with only 100 €, but if you give the right value of your time, we need at least € 15,000.

Rudolpho
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 10:01:14 PM »

Completely depends on country he's from.
15k in for example Bulgaria is more than enough as most sites are blocked.
15k in UK I believe is nothing much.

daniel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 10:09:02 AM »

Anytime you can make money doing what you want without a nagging boss, you're blessed.

very well pointed, i like it ;)

buho

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »

Thank you all for your input.

I'm from Chile, BTW

viking2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 05:13:09 AM »

Im curious about this as well.  To those of you that arb, how much are you making full time?  Obviously if you have small bankroll, you cannot do arbs for bigger amounts.

Also is almost everyone here from europe?  Anyone here say canada or usa or south america?

Would arbing be not possible for many if they don't have access to skrill or neteller?  Also many of the books that i hear people use... i never even heard of these books.  Are these books mostly european books?  Also when you do arbs, do almost all of you have alert service for it?  I read about betburger etc.  But what sports do you even arb mostly?  I only pay attention to american sports like nfl, mlb, nba and some nhl etc.  And if services like betburger is what you all use, wouldn't the moment you are notified of an arb, everyone with that service is and thus once a few people bet at these books, then the odds change and no more odds?

What books are an absolute necessity for arbing nowadays?  I recalled matchbook and pinnacle and bet365 were needed back then.  Is it same right now?  Im curious how many books does anyone who does this seriously for a living has?  Im guessing at least 10 books?  And i assume all these books are european books?

And how much money would you say is possible to make for a full time arber if they have say a 25k bankroll?  50k bankroll?  100k bankroll etc?  I did many arbs back then with bet365 before a while back and would bet other side on pinnacle etc but this was a while back.  I still have access to my bet365 account and apparently my limits are still very high.  From what i recall, everyone says they limit you immediately.  Is there a reason why my account haven't had this happen?

Would it be possible to make say $30000 a year arbing?  What about $50000?  And are there any higher roller arbers here who make say $100k a year?  Or is this basically not possible?  I believe there are not bonuses anymore right?  Because i know back then in the bonuswhoring days, i heard you could make a lot with this.  Also curious but is there anyone here that bet arbs by manually looking for arbs without a service?  Thus like one of those free odds services online etc?  But you have to check manually for odds etc.

ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »

More than 20 questions in a single post  :o

Smart Bet Tracker
sbt.smartbettracker.com

viking2

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 05:00:27 AM »

yes i know lot of questions.

anyone can answer it or give opinion?

Alfa1234
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 11:38:00 AM »

Would it be possible to make say $30000 a year arbing?  What about $50000?  And are there any higher roller arbers here who make say $100k a year?  Or is this basically not possible? .

Everybody here seems to want to know this...but there simply isn't an answer to it.

The answer is the same for the following question: Is it possible for a restaurant owner to make say $30000 a year?  What about $50000?  And are there any restaurant owners who make say $100k a year?  Or is this basically not possible?

So yes, it's possible.  It depends on the type of restaurant, the size of it, how good the food is, how experienced the chef is, the location of it...is it more likely for someone who has no experience in the restaurant sector and decides to just open one without doing research, to go bankrupt or to make a million a year?

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
« previous next »