About BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
mijune2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About BetInAsia

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 am

BetInAsia wrote: Hi @mijune2, the delay was due to a security check we had to run on your account, but everything is cleared so your request will be processed now. You have also been directly informed via email.

We do look to answer all messages in a timely manner, and we can only ask for a little more patience from your side in the future. Thank you.
Thanks. 4500$ Withdraw was rejected at first. I requested again and now received. Now waiting for making the BLACK account okay. Hope there will be no problem in future. Thanks.   
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm

Thanks for the confirmation. Please contact us directly via support@betinasia.com if you have any other questions.

Have a nice evening.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 am

Without prior notice, BIA claims that Orbitx is down for maintenace. unable to provide duration of closure.  Some people might be exposed on the other side of the bet, and a respectable company such as BIA, should have notified their customers in advance,
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 am

I am told this is an Orbit decision and not BIAs.
At the same time there is no estimated time of return. You should be on alert if you have open bets.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:22 am

cem wrote: Without prior notice, BIA claims that Orbitx is down for maintenace. unable to provide duration of closure.  Some people might be exposed on the other side of the bet, and a respectable company such as BIA, should have notified their customers in advance,
They are back but you must know that it happens often with Orbit.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:02 pm

No idea how people trade with orbit etc.  hoffenheim vs bayern game when orbit had delayed odds and most of game it was impossible to get bets on / hedge your bets out etc.
There were some weekends when orbit had issues also, terrible timing.

Nothing to do with BIA tho. i have sended them some mails out of frustration but i know its not their fault.

Recently i had very negative experience with VAR situation. Freiburg vs Werden bremen game.
when Freiburg scored 2nd goal, i backed them at odds 1.14, there was VAR review and it decided no goal. odds went back to ~1.45 and i tought my bet will be voided so i didnt hedge it. at the end of game it was settled loss. -200 there.
I did ask BIA also about it but after they investigated:
"
For this bet, there is no need for VAR voids to be applied, since the VAR didn’t change the initial decision."

As i havent watched game myself i have no idea actually what was the situation, but i find it funny that my 1.14 odds bet stands while real odds would be 1.4+

Overall, lesson learn and after goal is scored im not going to make any bets within 5 minutes now.
Also, its not BIA fault.
Overall apart from few negative things they provide pretty good service (i dont have any experience with other agents).

Maybe my var situation helps someone in future. take care!
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:57 pm

arbusers wrote: I am told this is an Orbit decision and not BIAs.
At the same time there is no estimated time of return. You should be on alert if you have open bets.
Thank you for the reply.  A BIA's notice, upon logging in, that Orbit is out of use should solve the problem. Since they read us, wish they will implement it.

Also thank  alealeale and hexaflexa for the comments.
fritvalg123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:06 am

Hi
Sorry i first reply on this so late..

That bet should clearly have been voided if Orbit announced 2-0.. because then they annonced the wrong decistion the referee made.
If the results was 1-0 it was maybe just the natural odds that was offered by traders based on the chance that this situation could change and goal maybe would count.

Under normal circumstances odds on Orbit is suspended during VAR.. so i would not have accepted a lazy response to this issue. I would have taken the fight until there was a fully understandable situation that would make that decision fair in my mind.

hexaflexa wrote: No idea how people trade with orbit etc.  hoffenheim vs bayern game when orbit had delayed odds and most of game it was impossible to get bets on / hedge your bets out etc.
There were some weekends when orbit had issues also, terrible timing.

Nothing to do with BIA tho. i have sended them some mails out of frustration but i know its not their fault.

Recently i had very negative experience with VAR situation. Freiburg vs Werden bremen game.
when Freiburg scored 2nd goal, i backed them at odds 1.14, there was VAR review and it decided no goal. odds went back to ~1.45 and i tought my bet will be voided so i didnt hedge it. at the end of game it was settled loss. -200 there.
I did ask BIA also about it but after they investigated:
"
For this bet, there is no need for VAR voids to be applied, since the VAR didn’t change the initial decision."

As i havent watched game myself i have no idea actually what was the situation, but i find it funny that my 1.14 odds bet stands while real odds would be 1.4+

Overall, lesson learn and after goal is scored im not going to make any bets within 5 minutes now.
Also, its not BIA fault.
Overall apart from few negative things they provide pretty good service (i dont have any experience with other agents).

Maybe my var situation helps someone in future. take care!
fritvalg123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:54 am

I would like to address something that you players should be aware about.

I went on Black, and decided to make an accumulator bet on 3 big Europe League football matches, all bets were on half time only.. after 1st half all my selections stands as winners, but they dont pay out the money from the bet.

Before even making the bet i wanted to be sure it was settled fast, so i asked on chat who the betting provider on accumulator bets was, and they said that accumulator bets is placed directly with BetinAsia as a betting provider (that explains the low limits on acc). That means that they would have fully control over the bet, so i decided to place it.

I went to chat 1 hour after the matches finished and they said they would probably be settled later today.. a little patience was needed.

After 2 hours i wrote an e-mail about that i think its critical  when they have 100% control over the bet that they won't settle it manually specially when they said on chat its settled fast, and would be today.

Now here again 13 hours later the bet is still not settled - not even singbet is so slow to settle - and CS is still sending standard messages about that it can take up to 48 hours and they won't check up on this before 48 hours has passed.
I believe that message would be more relevant if i did place it with one of the bookies in Black, but when its placed directly with them.. i find it rouge. Nobody want's to wait 48 hours.. and if thats the case, nobody wants to bet on that service?? so wierd to find 48 hours as a acceptable standard settlement period. I get my bets settled within 1 hour manually everywhere, sometimes within minues if i doubt there is a problem with the auto-settlement.

So people, dont bet on accumulators on Black.. Do a parlay on Pinnacle instead if you would like to have your money within reasonal time..
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:44 am

Maxx7875 wrote: is it possible to change address in betinasia? which is not verified.
i open betinasia account but the email i used to register is not same my skrill email. is it necessary to have same email  in betinasia and ewallet?  i face any proublem to play betinasia with another email ewallet?
You can add another email to your Skrill account, I mean: together with your main email, you can have other ones. Logically you have to verify them to be able to use.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:03 pm

Maxx7875 wrote: is it possible to change address in betinasia? which is not verified.
i open betinasia account but the email i used to register is not same my skrill email. is it necessary to have same email  in betinasia and ewallet?  i face any proublem to play betinasia with another email ewallet?
It is not necessary, i use diferrent emails as well
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi, it is not necessary to have the same register and e-wallet email to use our services. You can have a different address but we must mention that the E-wallet has to be your personal account. Thanks.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
BetInAsia
Has experience

Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:16 pm

fritvalg123 wrote:

I would like to address something that you players should be aware about.

I went on Black, and decided to make an accumulator bet on 3 big Europe League football matches, all bets were on half time only.. after 1st half all my selections stands as winners, but they dont pay out the money from the bet.

Before even making the bet i wanted to be sure it was settled fast, so i asked on chat who the betting provider on accumulator bets was, and they said that accumulator bets is placed directly with BetinAsia as a betting provider (that explains the low limits on acc). That means that they would have fully control over the bet, so i decided to place it.

I went to chat 1 hour after the matches finished and they said they would probably be settled later today.. a little patience was needed.

After 2 hours i wrote an e-mail about that i think its critical  when they have 100% control over the bet that they won't settle it manually specially when they said on chat its settled fast, and would be today.

Now here again 13 hours later the bet is still not settled - not even singbet is so slow to settle - and CS is still sending standard messages about that it can take up to 48 hours and they won't check up on this before 48 hours has passed.
I believe that message would be more relevant if i did place it with one of the bookies in Black, but when its placed directly with them.. i find it rouge. Nobody want's to wait 48 hours.. and if thats the case, nobody wants to bet on that service?? so wierd to find 48 hours as a acceptable standard settlement period. I get my bets settled within 1 hour manually everywhere, sometimes within minues if i doubt there is a problem with the auto-settlement.

So people, dont bet on accumulators on Black.. Do a parlay on Pinnacle instead if you would like to have your money within reasonal time..
Hi, and thank you for your feedback.

The BLACK software's settlements on accumulator bets are done automatically once the bookmakers' settlement is completed. It can rarely take so long, and we are sorry to hear that it happened. The settlements of accumulators are done within the 1st hour of completion. The issue probably was due to some technical nature, which caused the delay since we did not receive complaints of this nature.

Once again, thanks for the valuable feedback, and we are always here to help.
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:14 am

Hi there,

CashToCode no longer available?

Have a nice day.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:29 pm

MalleMax wrote: Hi there,

CashToCode no longer available?

Have a nice day.
Hi @MalleMax,

At the moment CashToCode is temporarily unavailable. We are working on the issue and we expect the payment solution to be up and running during the following weeks.
Thank you for your patience.

Return to “BetInAsia”