hedgingbets

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hedgingbets  (Read 2614 times)
palindon
Gaining experience

View Profile

palindon

hedgingbets
« on: January 06, 2018, 08:19:42 PM »

hi guys , you might like to have a look at my hedgingbets program , better than arbs, a full access 12 day free trial and if you want to continue , just $65.00 a month , thanks donar
www.hedgingbets-pro.com

* hedges sunday x3.jpg (145.04 kB, 1243x525 - viewed 26 times.)
ppintaluba
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

ppintaluba

Re: hedgingbets
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 01:37:04 AM »

What happened to saverbets?
Just rebranding?

Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
palindon
Gaining experience

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »

fixed a few problems with it , hopefullyu made it better, why not have a look it does work
palindon
Gaining experience

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 07:40:05 PM »

you may care to have a look at the attachment , these were the hedges available in the tables as at 6.21 AM this morning australian eastern daylight savings time .
there was 6 of them , 1 x back-lay and 5 x back-back , yes there was one with marathonbet in it , one of the things i have done since saverbets time is to put a filter in for marathonbet is , do not show any hedges with marathonbet in them unless the $ return is better than $400.00, i do not know why but some returning plus only $300,  do get through , i do not know why and my programmer does not know why either, but as it is not a bad return i am leaving it , if you do not like marathonbet then just ignore them .
and after all the problem with saverbets was only that there was a problem with registering for the free trial  , not what i would have thought was a big deal but it gave the residents " trolls " food for a few comments at that time and from the other comments received  it seemed that " hedgingbets" was a more common term in this forum,so i changed it , donar

* hedges monday 6.21 AM.jpg (248.57 kB, 1301x665 - viewed 21 times.)
palindon
Gaining experience

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 08:21:24 PM »

i sent a message to the administrator or owner of this site approximately 10/14 ?? days go regarding advertising , there are no advertising spots available available so in another message ( approximately sunday 31/12 ) i sent him the another message with as attachments ,  the arbs and hedges from my tables that were there 2 days previously  friday 29/12, these 10 attachments i am sending to you as well 20 arbs ans 22 hedges?
the administrator presumably looked at the available arbs / hedges saw i did have something to offer  aand  kindly gave me permission to mention my hedges and arbs in  post in the site  which i have done.
note i can only get 6 hedges etc in a snip so there are 10 of them , please be advised these were available 29/12 they are NOT available now,  they are what i sent to the administrator in support of my request to make a post in the forum, donar
( a little problem , only 4 attachments allowed per message , i cannot find mesaage 4 & 5 for hedges anyway but you can see in the other 3 there was 22 i think for that time / day , i have put one of the 5 arbs attachments in with the hedges to make the 4 in each , a seperate message for the other 4 rbs i am sure you can understand this )

* arbs 1 frid to arbers.jpg (216.73 kB, 1245x658 - viewed 17 times.)
palindon
Gaining experience

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 08:32:23 PM »

4 arbs attachments as available friday 29th to the administrator, are you going to get numbers like this every time / day you look ?, very probably not , some days nil /none, donar

* arbs 5 frid to arbers.jpg (65.09 kB, 1257x217 - viewed 17 times.)
Pages: [1]
Print