Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Vsodds.bet information request

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:20 pm

There is a new Lithuanian bookmaker called Vsodds
www.Vsodds.bet
I was wondering of any of our members could provide any information.
Thank you.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Vsodds.bet information request

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:28 pm

This is a very new bookmaker that started operating 10 days ago. I was about to ask for further information also, but this is what I have so far.
VSODDS.BET is focusing on betting traders, offering only pre-match, fixed odds to players in core markets. At least this is what they say. It is hard to survive these days with betting traders, even if you are Pinnacle.
Curaçao-licensed. This is not a good sign by default, but Pinnacle also is licensed there.
Football, Tennis, Golf, Basketball, F1, American Football, Ice Hockey and Handball, are the markets offered so far. They say they will add more soon.
They promise super fast withdrawals, whatever that means, but still didn't manager to request one.
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 pm

i had never heard of them, so i looked at 10 random soccer matches, 9 out of 10 had arbs in them on 1x2 match odds, sometimes even huge arbs. How about a 2.50 price on Inter vs Sampdoria, which you can lay at evens.  sounds good, doesn't it.

it's either a scam or their odds software is malfunctioning.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Every game has an arb...I give them a month or 2.  ;)
geetz
Has experience

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:49 pm

I strongly suggest to avoid this company, I've done some research about them and their profile is already shady:

Billing agent -UAB Juodojo Zirgo tango, registration code 30450625, Zalioji 8, Klaipeda LT96103, Lithuania

^This company was created a few weeks before rebuying stocks of „Orange Group Baltic“ which were successfully scamming nurses with contracts from Baltics promising them job in Scandinavia etc.
you can read more here: https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/bendroves/priciuptas-lietuviu-slaugytoju-eksporto-verslas-nusukti-didziuliai-pinigai-663-889124

Moreover, this company has only 4 employees and is run by a woman: https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/juodojo_zirgo_tango/

Their fb page posts are also boosted by fake likes(well this is a light signal, but still..): https://www.facebook.com/vsodds.bet/

Not to mention their out of the market odds, etc. For me it looks like yet another obvious scam.

PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:07 pm

Vsodds means versus Odds maybe?
They have lines with opinion and this opinion is different from the opinion of other bookmakers obviously. But comparing their odds with the odds provided by the competition I see some odds that could easily be called pulp errors. Now here is a question, how will Vsodds treat a winning bet with a huge difference compared with the competition. Because we obviously don't talk about classic arbitrage where a slight difference allows the player to exploit odds. Here we are talking about big big arbs of 10-20%.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:26 pm

I made some further research on this bookmaker.
First I found this link https://gust.com/companies/vsodds and I m not sure if this is the same company but probably it is.
Then I found an interview of the Vsodds manager who insists that Vsodds is offering these crazy odds on purpose. He specifically mentioned the 2018/19 NBA Championship where the market prices for Golden State Warriors stand between 1.46 and 1.64 for the outright while Vsodds priced them at 1.9. This arb is still there upon checking.
I would like to comment that when Marathonbet came out in the market it was offering free cash for everyone, and later involved to a bookmaker offering free cash to some.
vinciguerra
Has experience

Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 pm

neopas wrote: Then I found an interview of the Vsodds manager who insists that Vsodds is offering these crazy odds on purpose.
of course they do it on purpose, nobody is disputing that. 
ujku123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:33 am

it s too good to be true ! In 10 sec i found an 30% arb.
i don t know maybe they will make correct payments until all think they are trustful and than Abracadabra
they are disappeared  ;D Because you need to own the clubs or to fix matches to give this odds ;D
Last edited by ujku123 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:55 am

I like bookmakers offering lines with opinion but in this case I ll pass as I see a lot of opinion and no mathematical logic.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Coming back to this bookmaker. The odds and the arbs are just unreal.
I will deposit a small amount of money and will start arbing without allowing balance going above 300. Even 100 euro bets are leaving significant profits.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Only 1 thing can happen here: getting burned.  They may pay for a little while but after that they will either run away with a bunch of deposits or simply go bankrupt.  There is simply no other option.

When it looks too good to be true, seems too good to be true and smells too good to be true...
Mike_Garcia255

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 am

I thought that this post was about in VODDS (Vsodds - Vodds) and all i can see are the negative comments so it kinda bothers me. haha
Last edited by Mike_Garcia255 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”