Looking for NBA livestreams

Ask anything about smart gambling
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Looking for NBA livestreams

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:59 am

Hello

I'm looking for a bookmaker who offers live streams of all NBA games. Not too far behind on reality, max 2-3 seconds.
Bet365 used to have great ones with a standalone player, but since about April they went to a smaller size and you have to keep the betting menu open too.
I was wondering if there are any bookmakers who offer good live streams for NBA without having to place a bet on it. It's fine if they require a balance on the account though, that is no problem.
1xbit/1xbet is not an option because their website is super slow. I want to be able to quickly navigate through the games.

Any suggestions?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Looking for NBA livestreams

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am

Which one is the bookie with delay ?
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:50 am

Wolfie wrote: Which one is the bookie with delay ?
I believe all have a small delay like 2-3 seconds. To protect themselves from players taking advantage of streams like, going alone in midfield to the goalkeeper etc.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:40 am

So you were not taking advantage seeing in bet365 and playing in another bookie which has more than 3 seconds delay ?
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:03 am

Wolfie wrote: So you were not taking advantage seeing in bet365 and playing in another bookie which has more than 3 seconds delay ?
Bookies never have delay in their odds. They do often intentionally add some delay to the streams they provide to customers, but their own used streams are never delayed.

Return to “Newbie's questions”