Betburger valuebets recomended settings

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Betburger valuebets recomended settings  (Read 949 times)
qu1ks1lv3r

View Profile

qu1ks1lv3r

Betburger valuebets recomended settings
« on: May 20, 2020, 08:40:18 PM »

Hello guys,
I'm using automated betting software, which handle betburger valuebets and place it in bet365.
So if you have some practice with it and if can you give me advice for valuebet percentage, odds, sports and etc.
Will be great if you share any of your experiance with me.
Thank You
stepby
Gaining experience

View Profile

stepby

Re: Betburger valuebets recomended settings
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 08:10:44 AM »

I started Value betting as my part time a few months ago and according to the scanner's ratings, i picked Betburger. I renewed my monthly subscriptions for 3 consecutive months but to be honest i didn't know what i was doing. Apparently something changed in payment systems and my Visa card could not renew my subscription with Betburger again. I engaged my bank and Betburger support for days but all in vain until i opted for Value betting with Rebelbetting.
I swear if this did not happen i was never gonna learn how to value bet and i was going to evetually quit. Am not sure whether i missed something at Betburger but i used to guess how much to stake but at rebelbetting the stake is provided alongside the value bet according to the odds, value percentage and your bankroll, . I honestly think rebelbetting is simple for new users.

I stand to be corrected!
heil
Gaining experience

View Profile

heil

Re: Betburger valuebets recomended settings
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 02:12:16 PM »

I used to do valuebet with rebelling bet, but ended up with a lose. It seems that rebelling bet is too slow.
Pages: [1]
Print