Any experience with Parimatch?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any experience with Parimatch?  (Read 510 times)
mrnvtd
Gaining experience

View Profile

mrnvtd

Any experience with Parimatch?
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:35:04 PM »

I just placed the first bet on this bookmaker. Hope to receive any review of it. Really appreciate your comments buddies.

They offer Buxoro match on Uzbekistan Premier League which I can not find on most of other books.
macola
Gaining experience

View Profile

macola

Re: Any experience with Parimatch?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:54:54 PM »

they limit smartbettors too fast
mrnvtd
Gaining experience

View Profile

mrnvtd

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 01:57:47 PM »

Thanks for your sharing Macola  :-*
roku
Gaining experience

View Profile

roku

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 04:55:59 PM »

If you are really unlucky, they can freeze your money for up to 1095 days for an “investigation”

"If the Betting company has reasonable suspicion in the presence of unfairness event during the event or the influence of unfairness event on the outcome of an event, The Client and the Betting company have concluded a betting agreement, the Betting company reserves the right to consider a bet (in whole or in any part of it) regarding the outcome of such an event is doubtful, which entails the suspension of the settlement of the winnings and the payouts of the winnings to the Client with respect to such bet before the ending of all investigations, initiated by the Betting company or other persons in connection with suspicions of unfairness event."

I’m not sure that they are still actively exploiting this rule, but 2-3 years ago they used it.
Yngwie/Sawyer
Totally Pro

View Profile

Yngwie/Sawyer

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 06:53:40 AM »

I had checked their local betshops in Kyiv, Ukraine. I was shocked with maximum bet limit amount, It was something like 1000 hryvnia which is equal to 30-33€.
Geronimo
Gaining experience

View Profile

Geronimo

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 11:01:34 AM »

I had checked their local betshops in Kyiv, Ukraine. I was shocked with maximum bet limit amount, It was something like 1000 hryvnia which is equal to 30-33€.

Interesting. Thx

What about the limits of the other betting shops in Kiev regarding the big soccer leagues?
Pages: [1]
Print