Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 3000 EUR disappear from my account on Orbit Exchange (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 3000 EUR disappear from my account on Orbit Exchange  (Read 2018 times)
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

In this situation, I think you should disclose all correspondence with Betfair and manager from Orbit Exchange. If you do not want to disclose it to the public, you can submit it via a private channel to Arbusers. I can also share my betting history. I hope that Arbusers (if he agrees, of course) will take a position on this and settle our dispute.

We are not a dispute resolution authority, and we prefer spending all of our moral capital to players who are referred by arbusers.
Of course, the forum is open to present any case or argument.
Player2020
Gaining experience

View Profile

Player2020

In this situation, I think you should disclose all correspondence with Betfair and manager from Orbit Exchange. If you do not want to disclose it to the public, you can submit it via a private channel to Arbusers. I can also share my betting history. I hope that Arbusers (if he agrees, of course) will take a position on this and settle our dispute.

We are not a dispute resolution authority, and we prefer spending all of our moral capital to players who are referred by arbusers.
Of course, the forum is open to present any case or argument.

It's too bad! I will use Arbusers references in the future. Greetings.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print