Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Bet-At-Home voids winning palp

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Yesterday I found a big arb, around 7%.
San Luis - Queretaro FC (0:1)
William hill v Bet-at-home.
I could not find any other bookmakers offering odds for this market, Rebelbetting spoted the arb for me.
I was well aware of the risk of something going wrong but I decided to go for it anyway.
So I bet 100euro at each bookmaker and, strangely, WH did not limit the bet.
I stayed awake untill the kickoff time and everything was good, no voids, so i go to sleep.
And in the morning i see an e-mail, sent around 6 hours after the game finished, saying that the bet is graded 1,00 at BaH.
Then i check WH and they graded the bet normally, which sadly was the losing leg.
To sum up, BaH voided a winning bet (palp but it was still a winning bet) around 6 hours after completion of the game.
Do you guys think it would be a worth to contact their support about it? Just ask if they made some mistake?
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bet-At-Home voids winning palp

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 pm

I mistakenly placed palp few times with BAH, but I always covered it before the match start, when i ve realized that it could be a palp. Indeed the BAH bet stayed with open status till the event was over. Than they voided it. I doubt the will change their decision.
FlowerTucci
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

They always void after the game, even if they already know that they will void the bet before the game.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm

I can say only one thing : if your bet at BAH was loser ,they would not void it .

They know it is palp ,but they wait until the end . If winner; void . If loser ; honor it .
FlowerTucci
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

To be fair, I already had a loosing bet, which was only a really small palp, voided after the game.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:14 am

fnatic91 wrote: I can say only one thing : if your bet at BAH was loser ,they would not void it .

They know it is palp ,but they wait until the end . If winner; void . If loser ; honor it .
I apologize to myself :P
In space of 5 months , i have had 4 voiding bets at BAH : 2 winners and 2 losers , all voided after the match ended.
I think they are one of the most honest bookies around.
dr
drhoo

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:19 am

they voided a losing bet for me before too...  they are honest, until you fook something up, then they will take your money like every other bookie.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:42 am

same for me too, on live matkets i searched for some good odds all voided
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 am

drhoo wrote: they voided a losing bet for me before too...  they are honest, until you fook something up, then they will take your money like every other bookie.
what things you might fuck up ? As long as you change IP and clean cookies , you are OK...If you don't do that , you are simply donating money by yourself :P
dr
drhoo

Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 am

fnatic91 wrote: what things you might fuck up ? As long as you change IP and clean cookies , you are OK...If you don't do that , you are simply donating money by yourself :P
exactly :p
avskum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 am

If it is clear that the value is at BaH side, and overpriced. It might be good to value bet and removing the risk of loss to a palp.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”