Questions & Answers

Smart betting starts here
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 8
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: Questions & Answers

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:58 pm

OddStorm wrote:
Shariks93 wrote: Now when hockehy season is starting soon, there are many friendlies and all season is only going... hockey is MUST BE sport. Baseballl also, and even volleyball has some opportunities, i speak for LIVE.

So football for that price is not enough...  :'(
Our team promises your patience will be rewarded. You might know that we insist on quality and we make changes slowly but we do it right  8) Being the oldest surebet service on the market and still the fastest one is a proof for my words. So, if you have registered at OddStorm just keep an eye of your mailbox for a good news. See you soon and have a great day :)
chapa, any update on adding ice hockey and any other sports??

Could anybody leave a recent review of oddstorm? is it worth?
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:38 pm

fnatic91 wrote:
OddStorm wrote:
Shariks93 wrote: Now when hockehy season is starting soon, there are many friendlies and all season is only going... hockey is MUST BE sport. Baseballl also, and even volleyball has some opportunities, i speak for LIVE.

So football for that price is not enough...  :'(
Our team promises your patience will be rewarded. You might know that we insist on quality and we make changes slowly but we do it right  8) Being the oldest surebet service on the market and still the fastest one is a proof for my words. So, if you have registered at OddStorm just keep an eye of your mailbox for a good news. See you soon and have a great day :)
chapa, any update on adding ice hockey and any other sports??

Could anybody leave a recent review of oddstorm? is it worth?

When i tried it is same with Bov
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:41 am

We will add Tennis and Basketball as a beginning and will proceed with other sports.

Jagas, what in OddStorm is the same as BOV? Please argument yourself.
User avatar
Wolfie
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 53
Posts: 552
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:45 am

OddStorm wrote: We will add Tennis and Basketball as a beginning and will proceed with other sports.
1. When will you release Tennis and Basketball ?
2. What i would like you to upgrade would be filters, especially filters by market type.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:57 pm

OddStorm wrote: We will add Tennis and Basketball as a beginning and will proceed with other sports.

Jagas, what in OddStorm is the same as BOV? Please argument yourself.


My apologies, i used your service before and i can tell you it was exactly like Bov, Now i am trying again and i am impressed
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:27 am

Wolfie wrote:
OddStorm wrote: We will add Tennis and Basketball as a beginning and will proceed with other sports.
1. When will you release Tennis and Basketball ?
2. What i would like you to upgrade would be filters, especially filters by market type.
We are working hard but can't give you an end-date when this will happen. Same counts for the markets filter.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Please can you guys add this function that shows the liquidity available in the Bookies ( asians and betfair), the low limit issues, it is very annoying gettting and alert and rushing to it, only to find out that the liquidity is 2 Euros or even lesser.
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:51 am

hi jagas,

You already can do it, opening the App, Settings, Bookmakers, find Betfair and along with commission, there is field Minimum Liquidity.
When you set a value there, you wont get any arbs involved with low-liquidity outcomes.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks, i see this but why is the  App little, the font is so little compared to the web version, is there a way to increase it
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:35 am

jagas wrote: Thanks, i see this but why is the  App little, the font is so little compared to the web version, is there a way to increase it
You can't change the font size. We have made it this way so there could be more space for the arbs.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 11
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Sorry, my so many request, but why no add this liquidity function in the website version, website version has no issue with Font and this way, we can use this function also in the website.
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Re: Questions & Answers

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:13 am

jagas wrote: Sorry, my so many request, but why no add this liquidity function in the website version, website version has no issue with Font and this way, we can use this function also in the website.
We will add it in future, but we highly recommend you to use the Desktop App, which has much more functionalities and I am sure you will get used to the small font. It is just a matter of time.
OddStorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Contact:
Karma: 5
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am

Bet365 was fixed

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 am

Hello Arbers,

Bet365 was just fixed for InPlay. It works like a charm again  8)

Happy arbing!
Last edited by OddStorm on Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
willkur
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Questions & Answers

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 pm

nobody is on the live chat as well as on the email. I am trying to contact you the whole day.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 580
Posts: 5096
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: Questions & Answers

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 am

We contacted OddStorm on your behalf and received the following:
''We respond only urgent emails during the weekend. full support will be online tomorrow morning.''

Return to “OddStorm”