a question for UK arbers

Ask anything about smart gambling
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 13
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 am

a question for UK arbers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

for UK arbing ppl, what currency do u guys use for arbing? GBP or EUR(im talking about bookies that offer alternatives)
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Location: newcastle
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: a question for UK arbers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 pm

thats a no brainer obviously am going to use the currency most familiar for me which is GBP if they dont i got to adapt and it takes a little extra time to place my bets which is a negative 
i am arbitrage
dr
drhoo

Re: a question for UK arbers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 pm

anyone tried cross currency arbing?

probably conversion rates kill your profit though, eh?
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: a question for UK arbers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 pm

I keep my bankroll in more than one currency and I vary rarely need to convert any money. As your bankroll grows this becomes less of a problem.
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 6
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: a question for UK arbers

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm

drhoo wrote: anyone tried cross currency arbing?

probably conversion rates kill your profit though, eh?
There are no conversion rates if you have multiple currencies in e-wallets.
dr
drhoo

Re: a question for UK arbers

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

cristi13 wrote: There are no conversion rates if you have multiple currencies in e-wallets.
i know about e-wallets, but let's say you have bookie A in GBP and bookie B in EUR, or betfair/pinnie in EUR

so one bet GBP and the other EUR.

this wouldn't be very profitable would it?
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: a question for UK arbers

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm

drhoo wrote:
cristi13 wrote: There are no conversion rates if you have multiple currencies in e-wallets.
i know about e-wallets, but let's say you have bookie A in GBP and bookie B in EUR, or betfair/pinnie in EUR

so one bet GBP and the other EUR.

this wouldn't be very profitable would it?
There will be no fees still. You only have to pay when you actually convert funds from one currency to another.

Return to “Newbie's questions”