BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

best live bookies

Ask anything about smart gambling
goldeneyehd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

best live bookies

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:48 pm

hi, im a beginner and I want to first start follow 2-3 bookies for live arbing, can you guys suggest me some and where can  I get the higher limits.

ty in advance
goldeneyehd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: best live bookies

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:54 pm

I understand but im interested in the high risk more profit approach and I will start with very small bets till I see real profits
ranrom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: best live bookies

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Try pinnacle vs gamebookers/partybets. The second is lazy, changes odds slower. But they limit quick even in livebetting. And as Max said it's risky.
ranrom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: best live bookies

Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 pm

It's like giving a learner driver the keys to a Ferrari :D
[/quote]

If he pais enough...He can even break it ...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 25
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: best live bookies

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 pm

goldeneyehd wrote: I understand but im interested in the high risk more profit approach and I will start with very small bets till I see real profits
first you asked for higher limits now you want to place small bets? Betsafe is good for learning..
goldeneyehd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: best live bookies

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm

ranrom wrote: Try pinnacle vs gamebookers/partybets. The second is lazy, changes odds slower. But they limit quick even in livebetting. And as Max said it's risky.
why is it risky?
im already limited at party from some old bets that i was lucky in prolly, u think gamebookers will auto limit me also in this case? what other bookie works good vs pinnacle live arbing?
ty
ranrom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

what other bookie works good vs pinnacle live arbing?
[/quote]

wish i knew the answer to this one. I tried: victor, tipico, betfair but not the same.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 9
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm

guys live arbing is dead ...

I have been a live arber for the past 3 years ,  have used 3 different bookies.Back in time accounts used to last 2-3 months , but now they they limit within 1 week..
dr
drhoo

Re: best live bookies

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:03 am

unless you have bwin. that shit is gold. god i hate this country.
Last edited by drhoo on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArbTrade
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:55 am

drhoo wrote: unless you have bwin. that shit is gold. god i hate this country.
hehe lol. Same here. No bwin.
goldeneyehd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:16 pm

so yes, after 4 bets on under over at live hockey on bet365 vs bwin and others I got limited to 30 $ andi  evan lost at bet365, this really sux and makes me think again if live arbing is still worth the time... what do you think guys?
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 13
Location: PL
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:23 pm

I can confirm that age of account is very short these days.
Limits after one day are nothing unusual;(
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 9
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: best live bookies

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

goldeneyehd wrote: so yes, after 4 bets on under over at live hockey on bet365 vs bwin and others I got limited to 30 $ andi  evan lost at bet365, this really sux and makes me think again if live arbing is still worth the time... what do you think guys?
I think that even with 30 EUR limits , you can still make smth like  700 EUR per month (personally i can). So , to answer your question :

I think it depends on what country you live in ...
If you live in a country with high standard of life (Germany,Netherlands,UK,Scandinavia etc) , that is not worth.700 EUR are useless to make a living , you can only pay the loan/rent and bills with that amount.
But if you live in a country where average salary is 400 -700 EUR (eastern europe / central europe), it is worth.700 EUR are enough money to make a good living.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 25
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: best live bookies

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:54 am

fnatic91 wrote:
goldeneyehd wrote: so yes, after 4 bets on under over at live hockey on bet365 vs bwin and others I got limited to 30 $ andi  evan lost at bet365, this really sux and makes me think again if live arbing is still worth the time... what do you think guys?
I think that even with 30 EUR limits , you can still make smth like  700 EUR per month (personally i can). So , to answer your question :

I think it depends on what country you live in ...
If you live in a country with high standard of life (Germany,Netherlands,UK,Scandinavia etc) , that is not worth.700 EUR are useless to make a living , you can only pay the loan/rent and bills with that amount.
But if you live in a country where average salary is 400 -700 EUR (eastern europe / central europe), it is worth.700 EUR are enough money to make a good living.
Central Europe sure not. Fir good living (cinema, trips with girlfriend, presents, restaurants, ) need around 1500 eur.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 9
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: best live bookies

Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Central Europe sure not. Fir good living (cinema, trips with girlfriend, presents, restaurants, ) need around 1500 eur.
I was referring to personal incomes.
If you are couple , then it is supposed that both persons should work , right ?! So , 2*700 is equal to 1400 .. ?!

If you do another job , do you get paid more or less compared to arbing ? Myself i have already finished Economics and if i do my job as economist , i get paid 250 - 350 EUR.I can earn much more by arbing (  even more than parliamentarians,who get paid approx 1k per month).That was what i meant , just compare arbing incomers with "the incomes you would get from your profession" and see if it is worth or not..

What is the average salary in Poland/Czech Rep/Hungary/Slovakia ?? I doubt that it is more than 700-800 EUR...I have been in Poland and i can say that Poland is cheap country ( a little more expensive  than Albania , country where i live) and i was informed that the average salary there is smth like 600-700 EUR ... The bus/tram ticket in Poland cost 0,5 EUR , i have been in Netherlands too and it cost  3 EUR.I had a dinner in a chinese restaurant i Netherlands and guess what ?? A 1.5 L bottle of water cost 8 EUR , with that amount  i can have a big dinner in Albania/Poland ...
Last edited by fnatic91 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”