BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 5
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 am

betburger wrote:
Kokos, CFA wrote: Any update on adding new bookies with redirect? I checked and both rebel betting and oddstorm have several you are missing.
Dear @Kokos, CFA!

Please be so kind to specify which bookies are you talking about so we could check if it's possible to implement the redirection.

Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
The BB Team

Thanks for looking into it Betburger!

These are implemented in either oddstorm or rebel:
Novibet,1xbet, BetCris/Diamond Sportsbook/Bookmaker, 5Dimes, Betsson, Nordicbet, Betsafe
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Dear BB,

Recently I found out that bookmaker Marathon has transferred lots of countries to Marathon UK, Slovakia being one of them. But when, I changed the parameters on BB to Marathon UK, I was sad to notice that "redirect to betslip" does not work on Marathon UK  :-\ Actually, not even a redirect to the match...nothing.

Is it possible that you could look into this and fix it, so redirect to betslip works on Marathon UK too? For quite a long time I have enjoyed betting on Marathon and using betburger, since it was high quality, and would not like this quality and service to get worse...

Because for example in Oddstorm it works, and I wouldn't want to switch alert services,

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

GG.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:21 pm

GrayGreen wrote: Dear BB,

Recently I found out that bookmaker Marathon has transferred lots of countries to Marathon UK, Slovakia being one of them. But when, I changed the parameters on BB to Marathon UK, I was sad to notice that "redirect to betslip" does not work on Marathon UK  :-\ Actually, not even a redirect to the match...nothing.

Is it possible that you could look into this and fix it, so redirect to betslip works on Marathon UK too? For quite a long time I have enjoyed betting on Marathon and using betburger, since it was high quality, and would not like this quality and service to get worse...

Because for example in Oddstorm it works, and I wouldn't want to switch alert services,

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

GG.
Dear @GrayGreen!

Thank you for your remark!
We would once again reconsider redirect implementation for Marathon UK.

Sincerely
The BB Team
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 29
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 am

Hello, can you plz add bookies that accept only bitcoins.For example Cloudbet,Anonibet,Nitrogen Sports.Thanks!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:23 am

ilovethisforum wrote: Hello, can you plz add bookies that accept only bitcoins.For example Cloudbet,Anonibet,Nitrogen Sports.Thanks!
Hello!

Thank you for your proposition!
Please, be so kind to add it to the appropriate category here: https://www.betburger.com/propositions
Thus, it is much easier to collect all the offers and make a decision which to implement.
For the time being, we plan to improve the work of bookmakers we already have and then we'll think of new ones.
Anyway, thanks for your idea. We will surely mind it!

Best regards,
The BB Team
ellbarto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:58 am

theres been the same afl arb ive noticed today on the 3rd qtr result, it is wrong, the ladbrokes market is the leader after 3rd qtr and the marathon market is the winner of 3r qtr
not sure if this is the right place to post but here it is lol, just signed up today and already savage mistake
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 am

ellbarto wrote: theres been the same afl arb ive noticed today on the 3rd qtr result, it is wrong, the ladbrokes market is the leader after 3rd qtr and the marathon market is the winner of 3r qtr
not sure if this is the right place to post but here it is lol, just signed up today and already savage mistake
Dear @ellbarto,

Thanks for pointing out the problem.
We'll surely check this issue as soon as there are AFL matches.

Regards,
The BB Team.
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:53 am

Dear BetBurger,

If you remember, few weeks ago I notified you that redirect to betslip for 10bet is not really working properly and there are some issues that you guys should look into. Well, I took some time and identified few. Redirect to betslip for football & Basketball seems to be working properly, however, for other sports it does not seem to work. I think I found a consistent pattern that for Tennis, Baseball and Rugby it does not work  :(

Here I will paste some relevant screenshots, where the redirect is not working (rugby, tennis, baseball).

Could you guys please fix it as soon as possible? Since it is really bad that redirect is working for some sports and for others not really...

Thanks,

GG
Attachments
baseball_10bet.jpg
10bet_tennis.jpg
10bet_rugby.jpg
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:11 am

EDIT: It seems like Basketball is a bit more complicated. Basketball hcp spread is working, but Basketball total score u/o is NOT. See the screenshot, please.

I had to make another post, because I could not attach more files in one post.

Cheers,

GG
Attachments
basketballv2.jpg
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:48 am

GrayGreen wrote: EDIT: It seems like Basketball is a bit more complicated. Basketball hcp spread is working, but Basketball total score u/o is NOT. See the screenshot, please.

I had to make another post, because I could not attach more files in one post.

Cheers,
GG
Dear @GreenGray,

Thanks for informing about the issue.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to implement direct link to betslip for all sports and events.
We have checked redirections, at the moment all of them are working correctly.

If you experience any other difficulties, please turn to us anytime via support@betburger.com
Regards,
The BB Team.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 12
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:47 am

How do we get a promocode?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:52 am

geetz wrote: How do we get a promocode?
Dear @geetz,

The thing is that our promo code is available in the period of promo actions.
Currently, we don't have any discounts.
As soon as we have a new promo, we'll let you know.

Regards,
The BB Team.
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 8
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 am

Add horse racing for Matchbook, please.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -9
Posts: 1843
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 pm

ludako wrote: Add horse racing for Matchbook, please.
Dear @ludako!

Thank you for contacting us via Arbusers!
On the Matchbook site you may see a beta version of horse racing.
When they are implemented on the continual basis and work stably, we will surely think of its implementation.

Kind regards,
The BB Team
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 am

Calculators on old betburger load very slowly. Calculators on new betburger are fast and on old betburger are slow. You fixed it?

Return to “BetBurger ”