BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Arbusers wrote: Is there any possibility of dual lines, where Skagy gets lower odds than the rest of the players?
Dear @Arbusers,

There is no such a possibility. Everyone gets the same odds.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:36 pm

betburger wrote:
Arbusers wrote: Is there any possibility of dual lines, where Skagy gets lower odds than the rest of the players?
Dear @Arbusers,

There is no such a possibility. Everyone gets the same odds.
Everyone may get the same odds but there are dual lines
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 14.28.25.png
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Different odds are not usually a problem for me, what seems to be the problem for me today is several books that I normally use aren't scanning correctly. I'm kind of speculating here as I haven't done enough looking manually myself yet today, but 5dimes, 188bet and Betfair are showing up a surprisingly generous amount in my system right now compared to usually, which tells me these sites might need to be ticked off for the day.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Incorrect and has been at the top of my page for at least 30 mins

edit-bad example, sorry, they're playing twice this week.

Brains frazzled today :o
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 15.00.06.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 14.57.50.png
Last edited by Skaggerak on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Different odds are not usually a problem for me, what seems to be the problem for me today is several books that I normally use aren't scanning correctly. I'm kind of speculating here as I haven't done enough looking manually myself yet today, but 5dimes, 188bet and Betfair are showing up a surprisingly generous amount in my system right now compared to usually, which tells me these sites might need to be ticked off for the day.
Dear @Skaggerak,

Regarding the problem with 188bet we have stated above.
What concerns 5Dimes and Betfair, we have checked them, they work within the normal mode.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Still major issues with Betway in-play
Dear @Skaggerak,

Thanks for cooperation!
The problem with inactive odds scanning on Betway is already solved.

Regards,
The BB Team.
obykoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Is 188bet working? For me it does not seem to be
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:11 pm

188 seems to be coming and going without the knowledge of Betburger. There have been a couple of times its came and went and alerts on its condition have been here but quite delayed after the fact. It'd be great if we could get regular updates here on their situation, as it seems like an ongoing problem we're all constantly dealing with.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:13 am

Skaggerak wrote: 188 seems to be coming and going without the knowledge of Betburger. There have been a couple of times its came and went and alerts on its condition have been here but quite delayed after the fact. It'd be great if we could get regular updates here on their situation, as it seems like an ongoing problem we're all constantly dealing with.
Currently, the bookmakers is scanned correctly.
Occasionally, there are cases when bookie gives the odds that differ from those on the website.
So be attentive and check your stakes.
What concerns notifications about issues, we do post them on our service in case they are critical.
Thus, if we are not aware about the problem, we are not able to inform you about it.
So your feedback would be much appreciated in situations like this.

Best regards,
The BetBurger Team
Attachments
Screenshot_19.png
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Why are there dual lines for Pinnacle now? This is very inconvenient.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 01.50.36.png
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:28 am

Skaggerak wrote: Why are there dual lines for Pinnacle now? This is very inconvenient.
Hi @Skaggerak !
Thank you for informing us about the issue.
Is this problem still exist? And was it baseball or some other kind of sport?
Jules
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:12 am

hello!
I can't see any paddy arbs for live ... can you please check it ?:D
Thank you!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:17 am

Jules wrote: hello!
I can't see any paddy arbs for live ... can you please check it ?:D
Thank you!
Hi there!
We're aware of the problem and now are in the process of fixing it.
We will try to do the best we can to deal with it as soon as possible.

Regards
The BetBurger Team
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -6
Posts: 1895
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:35 am

Jules wrote: hello!
I can't see any paddy arbs for live ... can you please check it ?:D
Thank you!
We have restored the work of Paddy Power.
In case there are any problems again, please inform us immediately.

Sincerely,
The BetBurger Team
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:45 pm

betburger wrote:
Skaggerak wrote: Why are there dual lines for Pinnacle now? This is very inconvenient.
Hi @Skaggerak !
Thank you for informing us about the issue.
Is this problem still exist? And was it baseball or some other kind of sport?
It was a Copa Sudamericana soccer match

Return to “BetBurger ”