BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:46 am

kapetan1122 wrote:
betburger wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote: Betburger why we get logged out so often now from your page,before yesterday i never needed to log in again but yesterday and today i get logged out without reason?
Dear @kapetan1122,

The reason why you're logged out is that you can use your account only on one devise (with one IP) simultaneously.
Otherwise, you're logged out.
I am using it on one IP only and why the hell i cant use prematch on one firefox and live on other firexof(same IP on same laptop)when i log into one i get logged out from other and viceversa!!
To be more precise, you may use your account only on one device (with one IP) and in one browser simultaneously.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:56 am

betburger wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote:
betburger wrote: Dear @kapetan1122,

The reason why you're logged out is that you can use your account only on one devise (with one IP) simultaneously.
Otherwise, you're logged out.
I am using it on one IP only and why the hell i cant use prematch on one firefox and live on other firexof(same IP on same laptop)when i log into one i get logged out from other and viceversa!!
To be more precise, you may use your account only on one device (with one IP) and in one browser simultaneously.
Did you change anything about it yesterday because till yesterday i use it this way for last couple of weeks without any problem,i have friend who also said he get log out without reason just using single browser and ip.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm currently sending the clips.
Is there an issue with 188?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:15 pm

kapetan1122 wrote:
betburger wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote: I am using it on one IP only and why the hell i cant use prematch on one firefox and live on other firexof(same IP on same laptop)when i log into one i get logged out from other and viceversa!!
To be more precise, you may use your account only on one device (with one IP) and in one browser simultaneously.
Did you change anything about it yesterday because till yesterday i use it this way for last couple of weeks without any problem,i have friend who also said he get log out without reason just using single browser and ip.
Yes, we made changes. That was actually a bug that was fixed at last.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 41
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:46 pm

betburger wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote:
betburger wrote: To be more precise, you may use your account only on one device (with one IP) and in one browser simultaneously.
Did you change anything about it yesterday because till yesterday i use it this way for last couple of weeks without any problem,i have friend who also said he get log out without reason just using single browser and ip.
Yes, we made changes. That was actually a bug that was fixed at last.
So this mean that i can use one BB only on one browser/IP,i dont think its fair,i agree one BB on one IP but why i cant use it on 2 different browser on same IP so i dont need to switch between live/prematch on some things.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I'm currently sending the clips.
Is there an issue with 188?
We haven't got your video yet.
Please, send us via support@betburger.com

What concerns 188bet, we're checking this bookie now.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:18 pm

MaxShalamar wrote:
betburger wrote:
kapetan1122 wrote: Betburger why we get logged out so often now from your page,before yesterday i never needed to log in again but yesterday and today i get logged out without reason?
Dear @kapetan1122,

The reason why you're logged out is that you can use your account only on one devise (with one IP) simultaneously.
Otherwise, you're logged out.
But you can open it in 2 browsers on the same device :)
To be more precise, you may use your account only on one device (with one IP) and in one browser simultaneously.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Is there any point in scanning TheGreek when it takes so long to get a result? Anyone using them is probably doing so manually or with their own program, they're not usable with the time restraints you are currently under, perhaps someone disagrees with me. 
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 pm

I have sent e-mails of the clips
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I have sent e-mails of the clips
Thanks. We have received your clips and are checking them now.
Regarding 188bet, we have detected the bug and are going to fix it asap.
obykoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Is there any point in scanning TheGreek when it takes so long to get a result? Anyone using them is probably doing so manually or with their own program, they're not usable with the time restraints you are currently under, perhaps someone disagrees with me.
They already tried to fix it, but still 90% of odds and lines are incorrect. They also do not scan all lines, only these showing on event page , not these from when you click on line , there are several other lines to choose from in betslip. (For example H1+2.5 is at event, but in betslip you can select H1+3.5 , H1+4.5.. etc).
There are better services if you want thegreek, but for other bookmakers burger works good.

Anyway I came here to ask if there are any news with williamhill, because their page was not working , but now it is , however scanning is still slow (do not know if page is slow or burger needs to restart something)
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I have sent e-mails of the clips
We have examined your clips.
The solution to your problem is simple.
It is necessary to press odds button, but not on the bookie name.
Please, try it and write us results.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:59 pm

On Betburger miss more arbs between Pinnacle and Bet365. I must create arbs American football NCAAF. You have not more arbs on American football NCAAF. I pay you. You must all arbs.
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -2
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:06 pm

For example YOU HAVE NOT Arbs on American Football NCAAF 1st quarter 1-AH1(+0.5)-Team win 2 or 2-AH2(+0.5)-Team win 1 or Team win 1-12-AH2(+0.5) or Team win 2-12-AH(+0.5). I create more arbs.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 1
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:04 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:12 pm

betburger wrote:
Skaggerak wrote: I have sent e-mails of the clips
We have examined your clips.
The solution to your problem is simple.
It is necessary to press odds button, but not on the bookie name.
Please, try it and write us results.
wow, sorry for wasting your time on this :-[

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register