BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:28 am

we just know for long that beburger is worst and worst, but still thay are here becouse competition is even worst
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:29 am

4lexy4 wrote: we just know for long that beburger is worst and worst, but still thay are here becouse competition is even worst
Please specify the bookies you're having issues with. It would be great if you also send us some specific examples (screenshots) of the problem.
4l
4lexy4

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:36 am

Betburger when people see to many errors thay just go away. Thay dont have patiance to screm few mounths what errors you have. But you are still the best
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:14 pm

klopp1 wrote: totally garbage
all i see are out of date william hill bookmaker arbs, scanning is slower than boilings the kettle, betburger is waste of my money
It's impossible to fix something without having details. Please send us a screenshot of the problem to support@betburger.com
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 pm

what is current bet365 state ? is everything you provide a proper arb or you are still in trouble ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm

OneChance wrote: what is current bet365 state ? is everything you provide a proper arb or you are still in trouble ?
Yes, Prematch is currently operating fine.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Thank you
Kalitko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know recently I am seeing a lot of falsely matched baseball arbs. Often in MBL two teams are playing twice in a very short time distance, perhaps even in the same day. To avoid this, perhaps a component for the starting time might be added to the matching key or something like this. If you get to fixing this that would be great.

That aside, would you consider adding Toto (https://toto.nederlandseloterij.nl/nl) to the list of bookmakers (see my thread below)?
index.php/topic,6349.0.html

Apparently it is the state bookmaker in Netherlands, so there might be some arbers from there who would find it interesting. It seems that noone in Arbusers is aware of any clones of it, me neither, and it is currently not covered by any service.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:44 am

Are you providing false bet365 bets again ? Please have a look and let us know
Last edited by OneChance on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mi
mikler

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:48 pm

betburger wrote:

Yes, Prematch is currently operating fine.

not even close
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:51 pm

mikler wrote:
betburger wrote:

Yes, Prematch is currently operating fine.

not even close
Please provide us with more details regarding your problem.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:53 pm

OneChance wrote: Are you providing false bet365 bets again ? Please have a look and let us know
Unfortunately, the issue has appeared again. It is in the process of fixing now. Thank you for your patience.
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: -7
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Can i pay my next subscription to you with a ""Thank you"" note ?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Kalitko wrote: Hi guys, just wanted to let you know recently I am seeing a lot of falsely matched baseball arbs. Often in MBL two teams are playing twice in a very short time distance, perhaps even in the same day. To avoid this, perhaps a component for the starting time might be added to the matching key or something like this. If you get to fixing this that would be great.

That aside, would you consider adding Toto (https://toto.nederlandseloterij.nl/nl) to the list of bookmakers (see my thread below)?
index.php/topic,6349.0.html

Apparently it is the state bookmaker in Netherlands, so there might be some arbers from there who would find it interesting. It seems that noone in Arbusers is aware of any clones of it, me neither, and it is currently not covered by any service.
Hi. Does this problem appear only with Pinnacle? We will fix it up.

What concerns Toto, we will consider adding this bookie.
jo
jonibiza19

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:16 pm

betburger wrote:
OneChance wrote: Are you providing false bet365 bets again ? Please have a look and let us know
Unfortunately, the issue has appeared again. It is in the process of fixing now. Thank you for your patience.
Betburger has turned into a joke service. Providing fake arbs from the worlds most popular bookmaker is just outrageous !!!

Return to “BetBurger ”

Login · Register