BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 15
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Hello, I noted in the last days an increasingly number of following situations: There is an 1% arb (for example) shown. Then the odd of asian bookie drops, which is indicated by the red arrow, but the percentage stays the same for sometimes 15-20 seconds. So I always have to click on the calculator to check if this is still an arb or not, which is pretty annoying. Is that known? Is it possible to miminize this?
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Cenarsaz wrote: Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way to undelete arbs\lines? If so - could someone tell me where and how? If no - maybe it wll be a good thing to add?

Thanks to the team, lovely service. Hope you guys will progress and prosper.
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no possibility to return deleted arbs or lines. We will discuss with a team about implementing this feature.

Thanks,
BetBurger Team
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 pm

MX wrote: Hello, I noted in the last days an increasingly number of following situations: There is an 1% arb (for example) shown. Then the odd of asian bookie drops, which is indicated by the red arrow, but the percentage stays the same for sometimes 15-20 seconds. So I always have to click on the calculator to check if this is still an arb or not, which is pretty annoying. Is that known? Is it possible to miminize this?
Hello,

Thanks for feedback, we will check this.

Betburger Team
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 pm

I can see 188bet and Roadbet lines are not same. I don't know Roadbet and why betburger uses it as a 188bet clone. They may have changed their lines before we know.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:04 am

w62upr wrote: I can see 188bet and Roadbet lines are not same. I don't know Roadbet and why betburger uses it as a 188bet clone. They may have changed their lines before we know.
Hello w62upr,

When we were adding 188bet, we saw that the line was the same with Roadbet, so we decided to add it like a clone.
Today we compare a several events and see that they are the same.
But maybe we don't see something, so can you please send us differences on e-mail - support@betburger.com

Thanks in advance,
BetBurger Team
cristi13
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro
Karma: 6
Posts: 325
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:13 pm

The site is not working at the moment.
aldion07
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:13 pm

I think that Betburger is not working right now! If it is pls do smth... ???
Cenarsaz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Site is still down right now. Any chance it's going to be fixed soon?
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 pm

betburger wrote:
w62upr wrote: I can see 188bet and Roadbet lines are not same. I don't know Roadbet and why betburger uses it as a 188bet clone. They may have changed their lines before we know.
Hello w62upr,

When we were adding 188bet, we saw that the line was the same with Roadbet, so we decided to add it like a clone.
Today we compare a several events and see that they are the same.
But maybe we don't see something, so can you please send us differences on e-mail - support@betburger.com

Thanks in advance,
BetBurger Team
You are correct. It's strange. I'm sure confirmed some different lines by adding both lines to bet slip at that time . I may have been tired. I'm sorry for the inconvinience.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:31 pm

I also can see betburger is not working now.

>> Total found 0 surebets with 0.0% revenue

This has been displayed since an hours ago.
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:44 pm

BTW, I recently feel like betburger displays less arbs and updates odds more slowly than before. Is this just me ?
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:49 pm

This week is something wrong. Less arbs for sure
aldion07
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Yes it is true, it's performance this week was a little bit low, they have to do something about this, or they have to lose their customers because as i know their rivals Oddstorm are better
w62upr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

My peformance is also worse since last Monday. I don't think the number of events was so fewer this week. So I also suppose there is something wrong with their detecting performance.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:43 pm

its not 100 games 3 live arbs over 3%

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register