BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:52 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
betburger wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Please add alternative deposit methods such as BITCOIN or ECOPAYZ.
Deposit options are very limited. Many arbers are not able to use your service because of country restrictions.
Hi,
Thank you for your request. We are considering new payment options. As soon as we introduce one of them, we’ll let our customers know.
Hello. When you will new additional methods?
Currently, there is no precise timing, but we would absolutely do our best to make the payment process for our customers much more convenient.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:11 am

Still nothing in this case. A lot of errors with caspoint darts pregame ...
betburger wrote:
czoker wrote: Please fix cashpoint darts pre-game scanning.
I reported error with example 4 days ago but you didn`t fix it. There are flood of errors because you compare moneyline from other bookies vs for example highest checkout etc from cashpoint. Check it and fix it please
Hi,
We are in the process of fixing the issue. Your patience is highly appreciated.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:32 am

czoker wrote: Still nothing in this case. A lot of errors with caspoint darts pregame ...
betburger wrote:
czoker wrote: Please fix cashpoint darts pre-game scanning.
I reported error with example 4 days ago but you didn`t fix it. There are flood of errors because you compare moneyline from other bookies vs for example highest checkout etc from cashpoint. Check it and fix it please
Our devs are doing the best they can to remove the errors asap. We would increase the priority of the given task. Hope it would be fixed faster now.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 pm

plesae fix pinnacle esport pregame a lot of errors
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri May 15, 2020 3:19 pm

czoker wrote: plesae fix pinnacle esport pregame a lot of errors
The issue was detected and successfully fixed.
Lumberjack
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 am

Please fix bet365 live, wrong on almost all markets.
Delayed
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 am

Lumberjack wrote: Please fix bet365 live, wrong on almost all markets.
Delayed
Hi,
Yes, there are delays in some matches. We're going to fix it asap.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 am

Bet365 scanned with huge delay like always!Shame!
rapid9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 am

I can confirm that...
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 10:34 am

galt88 wrote: Bet365 scanned with huge delay like always!Shame!
Some events (less than 10%) take a really long time to update. We are working on the solution. This problem is supposed to be resolved next week. The remaining 90% of events are scanned very quickly and efficiently. We recommend deleting those events that have odds with a large delay.
We use a new scanning method, which would significantly improve scanning speed and stability of the bookmaker.
Lumberjack
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 6
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 am

betburger wrote:
galt88 wrote: Bet365 scanned with huge delay like always!Shame!
Some events (less than 10%) take a really long time to update. We are working on the solution. This problem is supposed to be resolved next week. The remaining 90% of events are scanned very quickly and efficiently. We recommend deleting those events that have odds with a large delay.
We use a new scanning method, which would significantly improve scanning speed and stability of the bookmaker.
It's not just 10% it is literally every soccer game going on right now, 2 Bundesliga, Estonia, Korean and so on.
Finally we got some games going on and then the most important bookmaker bet365 is not working properly again.
I expect a working bet365 from the price we pay for your services. Of course small mistakes happens from time to time, but this is simply not good enough.
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: -3
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 11:30 am

i have the same opinion with Lumberjack.
Your service is unacceptable!
rapid9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 11:47 am

it´s not 10%, actually every football game. i turn off bet365...right now useless
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -10
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 12:03 pm

We totally understand your frustration, guys. We are trying to keep Bet365 under control, but it still crashes from time to time.
We are doing our best to restore the scanning in the shortest time, and use additional scanning methods to be less dependent on the bookmaker fluctuations.
Thank you for your kind patience and understanding. 
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat May 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Please do something with DafabetOW also on live.... There is a lot of errors and not refreshed lines/odds

Return to “BetBurger ”