BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:37 am

Will you fix it finally ? Maybe just remove bet365 and add them back when you fix it
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:44 am

czoker wrote: Will you fix it finally ? Maybe just remove bet365 and add them back when you fix it
We would pass your request to the management. However, hope to remove the problems with Bet365 at the nearest time.
Your patience highly appreciated.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:00 am

In order to be informed,

Could you please let us know once bet365 is 100% fixed on surebets both pre and live?

Thanks again
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:16 am

neptunes wrote: In order to be informed,

Could you please let us know once bet365 is 100% fixed on surebets both pre and live?

Thanks again
Okay, as soon as it is completely fixed, we'll post the information here. We are greatly appreciated for your patience.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Do we have any news? If not will need to freeze subscription.... It has been almost a week....

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:25 pm

neptunes wrote: Do we have any news? If not will need to freeze subscription.... It has been almost a week....

Thanks
Hope to finish in the next few days. No exact time frame, unfortunately.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:07 pm

What is happening with your arbs lately ?  ALL your last arbs are WRONG !!!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:10 am

ylinescu wrote: What is happening with your arbs lately ?  ALL your last arbs are WRONG !!!
In order to answer your questions, we need to have more details. Please indicate the bookmakers you are using.
ylinescu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:43 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:56 pm

betburger wrote:
ylinescu wrote: What is happening with your arbs lately ?  ALL your last arbs are WRONG !!!
In order to answer your questions, we need to have more details. Please indicate the bookmakers you are using.
I meant all , you know the word "ALL" ?  Just check all bookies and all sports and see what is happening !  Here you have an example with print-screen !
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
baselstrasse
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:34 am

Your service is getting worse everyday.
Every arbs are incorrect...bet365, bwin, betaland, pinnacle, pokerstars...every bookmakers have some issues...
I don't know what happened in this last period but you need to make a review of all your scanning.

I already sent you privately a lot of email with printscreens of various false arbs, and you always reply me that the issue has been fixed...but actually the issue is still present.

I suggest you to hire some new sw engineers and make a review of all your source program because is inaccetable pay 2000€ a year and have a service that is completely useless.

As I can see I'm not the only person that is complaing about this situation.

Please try to work better!!!!
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:38 am

ylinescu wrote:
betburger wrote:
ylinescu wrote: What is happening with your arbs lately ?  ALL your last arbs are WRONG !!!
In order to answer your questions, we need to have more details. Please indicate the bookmakers you are using.
I meant all , you know the word "ALL" ?  Just check all bookies and all sports and see what is happening !  Here you have an example with print-screen !
On your screenshot, we can only see Bet365, which is wrong. We are aware of the problem and doing our best to deal with it asap. The bookie implemented some changes on their site, which brought all the mistakes you can see right now. Hope to fix it anytime soon.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:41 am

baselstrasse wrote: Your service is getting worse everyday.
Every arbs are incorrect...bet365, bwin, betaland, pinnacle, pokerstars...every bookmakers have some issues...
I don't know what happened in this last period but you need to make a review of all your scanning.

I already sent you privately a lot of email with printscreens of various false arbs, and you always reply me that the issue has been fixed...but actually the issue is still present.

I suggest you to hire some new sw engineers and make a review of all your source program because is inaccetable pay 2000€ a year and have a service that is completely useless.

As I can see I'm not the only person that is complaing about this situation.

Please try to work better!!!!
Thank you, we highly appreciate your feedback!
It helps us detect and fix the issues we somehow miss out. We would absolutely consider it and would do our best to provide the best service possible.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:35 am

Might we know why this time is taking so long to fix the 365 update?

You need to understand many people is subscribed to your service for that particular bookie.

Many thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:47 am

neptunes wrote: Might we know why this time is taking so long to fix the 365 update?

You need to understand many people is subscribed to your service for that particular bookie.

Many thanks
Currently, almost all bugs are already fixed. But, perhaps, some have slipped our attention. Please send us examples to support@betburger.com if you notice any mistake.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Okay,

Many thanks for your time

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register