BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:46 am

AnnaPrentice wrote: In bookmakers tab, please consider adding an option setting min and max number of bookies this particular bookie should have an arb with in your scanner. It would greatly reduce the number of bad/fake arbs in your scanner.

For instance, bet365 filter: Min number of bookies in arb with: 3 - max number 10

Thank you
That's a great idea! Thank you, we'll consider this option.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:43 pm

AND NOW WILLIAM HILL IS A COMPLETE MESS
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:49 am

sadedu95 wrote: AND NOW WILLIAM HILL IS A COMPLETE MESS
The issue with WH was successfully removed. In case you still see any problem, please inform us immediately.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Any chance of getting Snai on the board
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:07 pm

sadedu95 wrote: Any chance of getting Snai on the board
We are working to restore this bookmaker. Hope to get it back soon.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Bet365 has not been present for in play american football for 2 days now, please can you get this up and running again.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:58 pm

ALSO NO BET365 FOR NBA BASKETBALL, why have you guys turned it off, it was actually working before. Is that you guys are using it for yourself. If so let me know and i can just go back to do it manually. I thought the whole point of your service was it meant to make life easier for us. Explain to me why is that your service was better when the fees were lower and less restrictions. You would think service should go up not go down.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:34 am

sadedu95 wrote: ALSO NO BET365 FOR NBA BASKETBALL, why have you guys turned it off, it was actually working before. Is that you guys are using it for yourself. If so let me know and i can just go back to do it manually. I thought the whole point of your service was it meant to make life easier for us. Explain to me why is that your service was better when the fees were lower and less restrictions. You would think service should go up not go down.
Hello,
Right now, there are no NBA matches. We didn't turn anything off. We will check the NBA scanning as soon as the matches appear.
User avatar
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator
Contact:
Karma: 592
Posts: 5257
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:15 am

NBA season finished with LA Lakers getting the trophy.
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience
Karma: 21
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:26 am

God bless you. My prayers have been answered. Thank you very much.
rapid9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 am

i don´t know about the NBA Game what he report but i noticed that, when there is alot of game, specialy on prime time..(Euro League or Weekends), somehow bb is not showing ANY bets or just very few.....
and this was not like this before....actually impossible...no bets on a Euro League day.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:41 am

rapid9 wrote: i don´t know about the NBA Game what he report but i noticed that, when there is alot of game, specialy on prime time..(Euro League or Weekends), somehow bb is not showing ANY bets or just very few.....
and this was not like this before....actually impossible...no bets on a Euro League day.
Thank you for reporting the issue to our support!
Would you please specify the bookmakers, so we could check them up?
rapid9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:29 am

betburger wrote:
rapid9 wrote: i don´t know about the NBA Game what he report but i noticed that, when there is alot of game, specialy on prime time..(Euro League or Weekends), somehow bb is not showing ANY bets or just very few.....
and this was not like this before....actually impossible...no bets on a Euro League day.
Thank you for reporting the issue to our support!
Would you please specify the bookmakers, so we could check them up?
Every Top and serious Bookie
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -8
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:50 am

rapid9 wrote:
betburger wrote:
rapid9 wrote: i don´t know about the NBA Game what he report but i noticed that, when there is alot of game, specialy on prime time..(Euro League or Weekends), somehow bb is not showing ANY bets or just very few.....
and this was not like this before....actually impossible...no bets on a Euro League day.
Thank you for reporting the issue to our support!
Would you please specify the bookmakers, so we could check them up?
Every Top and serious Bookie

Thank you, we will definitely check top bookies this weekend.
rapid9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 2
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 am

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:06 am

betburger wrote:
rapid9 wrote:
betburger wrote: Thank you for reporting the issue to our support!
Would you please specify the bookmakers, so we could check them up?
Every Top and serious Bookie

Thank you, we will definitely check top bookies this weekend.
Please notice the date for the next Euro league Games. Thanks.

Return to “BetBurger ”