BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Surebets and Live arbing services.
fadera580
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:21 pm

betburger wrote: We have fixed Pinnacle. In case you still see any problem, please send us some specific examples.
Thanks. hope you find the reasons and dont happen again or at least for so long time
macola
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 3
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Betfair exchange, 90% wrong odds on betfair. SurebetLive.

2 Days in a row.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 am

macola wrote: Betfair exchange, 90% wrong odds on betfair. SurebetLive.

2 Days in a row.
There appeared an issue with scanning Betfair. Our team is doing the best they can to restore the scanning shortly. Your continued patience is much appreciated.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 pm

Is 365 scan working? I see almost no surebts.

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:46 pm

neptunes wrote: Is 365 scan working? I see almost no surebts.

Thanks
Hi,
We have checked Bet365, it is working fine now.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Betfair live still wrong...this way it's impossible to bet on the soft side before...always double check the exchange, very hard to do it.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:29 pm

betfair wrong...betaland wrong, snai wrong...sisal as well.
Now errors disappeared, except Snai
Last edited by alealeale on Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:48 pm

alealeale wrote: betfair wrong...betaland wrong, snai wrong...sisal as well.
Now errors disappeared, except Snai
We'll surely check Snai and fix it in case of detecting errors. In case you have some particular examples, please send us. Thank you in advance.
alealeale
Pro
ProProProPro
Karma: 35
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:10 pm

@BB
Thank you but I've already sent dozen of screenshots about Snai (first time I complaint here, usually I contact you by email) and you are simply not able to delete those errors. Surely you do your best but that kind of issue has been appearing for months.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 am

Could you please check horse racing scan on 365 and BF? It is not showing arbs

Thanks
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:12 am

neptunes wrote: Could you please check horse racing scan on 365 and BF? It is not showing arbs

Thanks
Do you still have any problem with scanning horse racing with Bet365? We find no similar issue at the moment.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:33 am

alealeale wrote: @BB
Thank you but I've already sent dozen of screenshots about Snai (first time I complaint here, usually I contact you by email) and you are simply not able to delete those errors. Surely you do your best but that kind of issue has been appearing for months.
There is obviously a problem, which we are trying to identify and remove. Thank you for your patience.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 am

Hello,

Until yesterday it was working very well, but today I am seeing some issues. Could you please check and confirm?

Many thanks for your time

betburger wrote:
neptunes wrote: Could you please check horse racing scan on 365 and BF? It is not showing arbs

Thanks
Do you still have any problem with scanning horse racing with Bet365? We find no similar issue at the moment.
User avatar
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro
Contact:
Karma: -22
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:53 am

neptunes wrote: Hello,

Until yesterday it was working very well, but today I am seeing some issues. Could you please check and confirm?

Many thanks for your time

betburger wrote:
neptunes wrote: Could you please check horse racing scan on 365 and BF? It is not showing arbs

Thanks
Do you still have any problem with scanning horse racing with Bet365? We find no similar issue at the moment.
We have checked the bookie, horse racing events are scanning.
neptunes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience
Karma: 4
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: BetBurger.com - Your ideas, propositions and conserns!

Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:09 pm

It is not showing arbs of horse racing on many bookmarkers, not only 365.... I have found lot of arbs myself manually.

Please check again

Thanks

Return to “BetBurger ”

Recent Posts

Login · Register